alfie1521

Reaction score
I am huddersfield in 1 st place in the championship but am starting 2 lose now that i sold some players does any1 no really good championship players or not very good prem players it would be a meassive help i will also help u find players ;)

teko modise, tshabala-spelling? just look through south africa some great players:)

Look on the transfer and loan list, most of the good cheap players would have already moved clubs.

Macheda as Target man Attack is amazing. (Loan)
Danny Webber as Poacher Attack is Good. (Free)
Adam Rooney as Target Man Attack is Good. (?)
Danny Wilson as Central D Defend is Amazing (Loan)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/89565-alberto-bueno-striker.html

Posted a few times now about him. If you have 1.2mil to spare and around 12 to 15k wages he has scored goals and assisted a lot in the championship and a season and a half in the premier league and still scoring(third top scorer last year).

Ryo Miyaichi(Winger) is a great loanee to get, consistently assists and even chips in with goals quite a bit.

If Geremi(CM) is still on a free could sign him.

Alex Smithies(GK) can be bought for fairly cheap and develops into a fantastic keeper after a few seasons.

Also managed to get Alex Chamberlain(winger) on loan in the first season.

Amine Linganzi(DM/CM) really good young ball winning DM if you can sign him on loan from Blackburn.

Lomana Lualua(AM/ST) when i rested Bueno i played Lualua who was brilliant and can be signed on a free.

Hope some of these help.

I got Philipp Degen (RB) and Tony Sylva (GK), both on free transfers, in my Nottingham Forest game. In the first season, currently topping the table. Degen, I had to give him a rather big wage packet, but he's definately earning it. I would imagine he is good enough to get into the first teams of some lesser Premier League sides.

ivan bandalovski :rb
mushaga bakenga :st
or you can scout a norwegian players, there are many good and cheap players....

thanks and sorry for my bad english