How long did it take every one to reach the premier league.

md5423

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm loving the game!!!

I started a save with Luton Town, in my 1st season I just barely missed the playoffs, in my second season I dominated the league and got promoted to npower league 2. I am about to start my third season

I am just wondering about everyone else experiences. How long did it take everyone to reach the Premier League?

i'm woking and have won BSS, BSP, L2, JPT, FA trophy X2 now i'm in league 1 1st atm still alot of work to do

i managed back to back promotions to prem with Gloucester all through the playoffs, and scoring f'all goals but conceeding hardly any all season. But no im getting destroyed in the prem 100% will get relegated

i got luton in premiership last season which was 2016

Crystal Palace, one season. Wasn't the most satisying of files as I just abused the good free players around. Having Rivaldo, Pires, Denneboom and Brandy as a front four just isn't fair on the Championship.

I'm in my second season with luton, just lost my second game in league 2 after 32 league games. Currently first, 6 points clear of Rotherham. Needless to say I'm pretty pleased with the boys :D