How many seasons do you play?

superspurs23

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just wondering how many seasons do you play until you get bored and start a new one? i love to play FM But when i get a team into the prem i normally get bored and start all over again.Just wondering ifs its just me or do alot of people do the same?
Whats the best season you've played and is it worth me start a new one.
Whats the furthest you've got?
Whats your Favourite Leauge?

Thanks,
Lucas.

Last edited:
Never even done a whole season on fm 09 yet lol, but im going to try to with gateshead.

You have never done a full season :O how long you been playing fm for

The most i've ever played is 3 seasons and even then i went on hoilday for most of my games.

the longest av done is 3 seasons with leeds:O but that was on 08 i think :\ on 09 a just did my longest which was a season with newcastle:\:L

The most i have done is till 2023 with the mighty liverpool

im in my 2nd season with newcastle but played three seasons before that with china

Yep,but if your a good manager you wont get sacked and i feel it gets boring with the same team. When you resgin and go to a new club they sold half of there players so you aint got a clue who to play.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

dc999 How many cups you win?
You still playing that season or get bored? lol

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

My Favourite leauge would be Leauge 1 lol Anyone else thing Its good?

a do get bored rather easily:| its hard to find a good team with a good challenge:\

Hello Lads & Ladies,

I have just finnished a season with Leeds United, I feel I done my part there and got them up to the championship in the first season, securing the league title. I then resigned and took over the reins of Bolton, who had got relagated before I joined and I aim to spend two years here in taking them back up to the prem, and securing a safe spot in the league. The most seasons I've played is 5 seasons with chelsea, getting into the "managers hall of fame" and top 5 managers in the world (for a welsh person thats pretty good going dont you think?)

Thanks,
Dan.

Icant remember lol i won atleast 1 or 2 every season

I usually look to play 4-5 seasons at least with 1 team, then see how things are from there. I don't have the patience to stick with 1 team for too long though, like Ferguson ;-)

Most i've ever done is 5 seasons on '08. Started at Rangers where i stayed for two seasons, winning the league once and scottish cup once, then i joined FC Twente where i won nothing :( although i came second once. I then stopped once '09 came out.

im in my 6th season now with man city, i find im getting bored with winning atleast 1 competition a season and im seriously getting tempted to go to LLM. ive even tried to set challenges within my man city career, like no signings and see how far my team can go after playing a season together seeing if they've progressed.

2017 wit man u tbh getn a bit bored lol jus starts new season wit Celtic