mshaw2

Reaction score
Stories do you see started a day and then finished with something like... I can't load my game up anymore... or my laptops broke...

I enjoy reading other people adventures on FM more than I do creating one myself but this is just getting ridiculous now...

RANT OVER! ;)

I see some pathetic excuses for not finishing stories. I can't continue mine until Friday cos my touchpad has broken and I haven't got a USB mouse lol going to buy one Friday, so you'll see updates of mine before the end of the week :p

On my story I told it like it was im getting a bit bored and want something new. So ive just put it on hold for a while so I can recapture my passion for it J

i start alot but i have southampton and bolton on the go which i will stick with, however with modern warfare 2 out and left 4 dead 2 coming out it will be more intactive for me

On my story I told it like it was im getting a bit bored and want something new. So ive just put it on hold for a while so I can recapture my passion for it J

Exactly, just tell it like it is fella. If your getting bored of it and want to start a new one, just say that. No need for a lame excuse imo.

I enjoy reading a good story, it gives you some umph to go and do one yourself but some people are starting new games like literally everyday!

Yeah some **** excuses used when things aren't going well!!!

If people only want to continue the story when they are doing well they shouldn't start it until half way through playing the first season.

Yeah some **** excuses used when things aren't going well!!!

If people only want to continue the story when they are doing well they shouldn't start it until half way through playing the first season.

good way to start completeing half the season before begining a story, in more than most of the stories are over before they get to january. i may start my newcastle story but its gonna be the same as many already about, promotion first season mid table second season. may wait till i manage euro qualification so there some depth. but there to many with people at the same club.