How much for improved training facilities

Qwaz

Reaction score
I'm in League 2 with Solihull Moors, just won promotion to League one. I'm hoping to improve my basic training facilities rather try to expand the stadium (as as a low rep league 1 club i doubt ill get that much more than 3000 a game anyway) also I think developing your young players, and being able to boost your reputation with good facilities is key to bringing in and producing good players.

How much for improved training facilities? I asked and the board said the concur but due to lack of funds can not comply. At the time I had around 100k in the bank with 400k to come when next seasons transfer window opens, through the sale of my star striker.

Now I have about 500k around 200k from the playoff final gates and 250k you get given for competing in league 2. I can't ask the board to upgrade yet, anyone have any ideas how much money ill need.

I got promoted from BSP to Division 2 and asked my board to improve our training facilities. They agreed but nothing happened until after season 2. Now construction is underway and due to be finished in Nov of season 3.

Total cost of £450k