How the 'swapping/exchanging players' system works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
Sometimes I have a player I would really like to shift, and one I really want to buy. For example, if I am Liverpool I want to get rid of Maxi Rodriguez and want to buy Kadlec. Despite Rodriguez being better at the moment (value, attributes, etc.) than Kadlec, Sparta Prague reject an exchange.

I sometimes offer a player and money, but they reject. But if I don't offer the player, it is sometimes rejected. I feel this system is very unrealistic compared to real life, where there are exchanges (David N'Gog nearly went to Sunderland in an exchange, Charles N'Zogbia and Ryan Taylor were exchanged and Milan Baros and John Carew were also exchanged a few years back).

Does anyone have any tips to get the opposition to exchange their players, because even if it says 'Sparta Prague are looking for a Right Winger' and I offer Maxi, they reject. I have never completed an exchange deal, except with another user.

Thanks,
*Paul*

Last edited:
The important thing is that the club is intersted in your player for example in my City save Atletico wanted Guideti so I gave him and 30M for Aguero, or in United I transfer listed Macheda and half of Serie A teams were intersted and than I swop him for Hamsik no money!

PS: Rodrigez would never go in that small club you must have that in mind

I agree with you mate, it is very rare it happens.

Or even if the other team want your player, they usually want the full price (even when it sometimes meets a minimum fee clause) with your player included :S doesnt make sense

I've had a few complete, reason they tend to fail for me is because he rejects their contract.

It doesn't really matter if the player currently has better value/attributes unless he's much much better.
I've brought hummels before for 5mil and Maxi when they wanted him though, just need to keep an eye out for who wants your players and what players they have. You'll struggle to get them to agree with their top players unless you offer some pretty decent money too.

1) I use this system all the time, you get much better deals in my opinion

2) Offer the player out for x amount: 1) offer double his current value, if clubs offer straight up cash use that to buy Kadlec or the player you are wanting

3) By doing this clubs will become interested, go through all the clubs that are interested and find a player that you really want (it most probably wont be the same club as the player you want to buy) then offer a straight player swap for the player you want (keep in mind that you are not going to get De Rossi if Roma are interested in Maxi Rodriguez, be a bit realistic, so someone like Menez or something) the clubs need to be on a similar level and so do the players to a certain degree

4) see what happens, if they accept they accept and you have a better younger player, if clubs offer cash you have it to spend on the player you really wanted

5) swapping a player like Maxi for Kadlec wont work (especially if Kadlec is still at Sparta) even if they do accept it (which they wont as they are not interested in Maxi) Maxi would not agree terms with them as they are at a lower level

6) you can even offer the player for £0 and have the "refect all offers" option on so you wont get tons of emails, this will entice other clubs that would not normally be interested in the initial asking price to become interested which gives you more options to choose from when it comes to teams and the players in them :)

hope that helps a tad :)

The important thing is that the club is intersted in your player for example in my City save Atletico wanted Guideti so I gave him and 30M for Aguero, or in United I transfer listed Macheda and half of Serie A teams were intersted and than I swop him for Hamsik no money!

PS: Rodrigez would never go in that small club you must have that in mind

1) I use this system all the time, you get much better deals in my opinion

2) Offer the player out for x amount: 1) offer double his current value, if clubs offer straight up cash use that to buy Kadlec or the player you are wanting

3) By doing this clubs will become interested, go through all the clubs that are interested and find a player that you really want (it most probably wont be the same club as the player you want to buy) then offer a straight player swap for the player you want (keep in mind that you are not going to get De Rossi if Roma are interested in Maxi Rodriguez, be a bit realistic, so someone like Menez or something) the clubs need to be on a similar level and so do the players to a certain degree

4) see what happens, if they accept they accept and you have a better younger player, if clubs offer cash you have it to spend on the player you really wanted

5) swapping a player like Maxi for Kadlec wont work (especially if Kadlec is still at Sparta) even if they do accept it (which they wont as they are not interested in Maxi) Maxi would not agree terms with them as they are at a lower level

6) you can even offer the player for £0 and have the "refect all offers" option on so you wont get tons of emails, this will entice other clubs that would not normally be interested in the initial asking price to become interested which gives you more options to choose from when it comes to teams and the players in them :)

hope that helps a tad :)

I've had a few complete, reason they tend to fail for me is because he rejects their contract.

It doesn't really matter if the player currently has better value/attributes unless he's much much better.
I've brought hummels before for 5mil and Maxi when they wanted him though, just need to keep an eye out for who wants your players and what players they have. You'll struggle to get them to agree with their top players unless you offer some pretty decent money too.
Thanks a lot for all your help, especially Raikan, I will take everything you said into account. But I do think it's quite unrealistic, hope they improve it in 12. That's all the help I need, if I need some more advice I will re-open the thread.

But for the mean time, thread closed​.

Status
Not open for further replies.