How to control the addiction?

Reaction score
Basicly i have a problem with this game.. im tooo addicted! i used to spend nights getting carried away untill 5am without even knowing, i nearly broke my laptop becouse of it, it liturally messed up my life and priorities... soo, how do i controll it and do some of you have that kind of problem sometimes?

Simple, go out. Or get a girlfriend :p

Find a new hobby, a girlfriend or some form of social life. Just fill up your time with other commitments

get a job lol. it basically leaves you so tired and deprives you of time to play fm (like me) :)

go to a support group where others have the same problem and ask for their solutions?
A good way to start would be "My name is ..... and I'm a FM addict"

lol get a girlfriend but only prob is they are very addicting too lol

well, i've got a girlfriend but i still play way to much fm

I bet 90% of the people that say 'Get a girlfriend' or 'go outside', don't have a girlfriend, or are also, not outside.

I suggest just not playing for a week or two, get your mind off it and try and concentrate on something else.

I bet 90% of the people that say 'Get a girlfriend' or 'go outside', don't have a girlfriend, or are indeed, outside.

sorry to disappoint, but i stand in the remaining 10%

what i seem to do is play nonstop for bout 2 weeks then dont play it for an month and a bit then start to play it again. and dont you find it boring after a while :p ??

What? your outside? ;)

Nah, actually I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, who I have been with in the last 3 years. Not that I have something to prove to anybody anywhere, but had to prove you're wrong ';)'

Nah, actually I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, who I have been with in the last 3 years. Not that I have something to prove to anybody anywhere, but had to prove you're wrong ';)'

Why do I have the feeling, if you have to boast about her on an internet forum, she either looks like a troll or doesn't exist?