chappazz88

Reaction score
i have him in my team and i realy cant seem to get the best out of him,does any1 have any ideas,i play him on the right and he just seems to go through the motions:O

thats the thing 25 million,so i cant just cut my losses,and i think he is grat just not doing anything that stands out,never seems bothad

Gourcuff plays AMC for me. 37apps 17goals 27assists so far

do you give him any instructions or just amc,if you done can i have screen shot please

screen shot of any actions you set him please

Last edited:
He's an advanced playermaker on support for me in AMC...he gets like 10 goals, and 17 assists in a season (but he doens't play every game.) he goes thorught phases on mine...he has a time when he scores like two hattricks in a row, then doesn't score for ages...on the rigth wing he gets more assists, but less goals I find...make sure his long shots are on often, he's alwasy scoring them for me..

play him amc with a aml and amr then aml swaps with amc the amc with amr then amr with aml if you get it then gourcuff gets mad assists and goals

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

oh yh all of them inside forward
and make sure the amc (cuts inside)

play him AMC attacking midfielder role with ATTACK
He scores loads and gives lots of assists in my ATL madrid game

I'm using the 10.3 update with Tug's Training - Attacking Midfielders and playing him in my AC Milan team under the classic 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 formation. Basically playing him as the new Kaka and he more than does the job.

He's at his best simply set as advanced playmaker with the attack role and as the team's primary playmaker. Make sure one of your strikers is a deep lying forward, this seems to create more chances in and around the box for him. DON'T set long shots to often, he will waste possesion this way by shooting when he should pass. Leave all settings to default for advanced playmaker.

Last edited:
Don't know how long you have had him for, but he maybe taking awhile to get use to the way your tactics work and use to his new team mates. For some the blending process does take a good while.
As for where to play..obviously he is a great AMC, but he can be trained to be a good MC too in my opinion and through games I have played also because of the tactic I use. Failing that play him in an AMR roll does well there too considering he is right footed.

But just give the team a chance to blend and him too. Often thats the main problem.
Hope that helps and good luck with your game :D

If you want a player to drag a decent team over the line he's your man. After one season he did this:

OVERVIEW

SERIE A

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

And here's an example of the kinda stuff he pulls off time and time again:

If you got a spare 20Mil buy him. His stats just keep on improving aswell.

I play him as AMC in a 4-2-1-3 he is one of the best players on the game