How to get around opp. inst. that opponents put on my players?

MarkoSeke

Reaction score
When I'm playing against teams with good defense, my strikers rarely get the ball at all, I think it's due to defenders' opposition instructions. Is there any way to get around their opp. inst.?

Last edited:
Have you set them opposition instructions , Changed player roles or tried a new formation ?

Didn't try anything, I'm asking you guys for advice
And with "their" opposition instructions I meant about opponent's defenders
I edited first post to make it clear.

My tactics are mainly about wide men playing either as Inside Fowards (AMR/L) Wingers (MR/L, AMR/L) Wide Midfielders (MR/L) and if you buy the right players for the stated roles it tends to divert opposition to stop the wings where my main threat is which allows more space in the middle for my strikers to get on the ball. The best roles i find to get the players on the ball are Poachers, Deep Lying Fowards and Complete Fowards.

Poachers basically are very direct and either get a shot away or run direct towards goal.
Deep Lying Fowards tend to obviously come deep to allow them to get on the ball.
And Complete Fowards do the hole lot what strikers are ment to do. Score, Create, Play.

Make sure your roles are correct on strikers - check their attributes and try and get the role that gets as many 15+ ratings into their role.

Sorry if thats abit confussing.

Hope it helps!