how to get the best out of yann m'vila

prempz

Reaction score
how do you guys get him to play well he only has an average of 6.93 on mine as i play him as ball wining atm due to the formation being played (4-2-4) so i was just wondering what preferred moves do you train him as and isit possible to make someones position come from accomplished to natural ???

p.s ive just bought him as my replacement for lucas on my january save

keep the 4-2-4 and play DLP and Adv Play in CM's and wingers as IF should work a treat with M'Villa in DLP either defend or support worked great in my save before it bebecame corrupt.... booo

keep the 4-2-4 and play DLP and Adv Play in CM's and wingers as IF should work a treat with M'Villa in DLP either defend or support worked great in my save before it bebecame corrupt.... booo

what preferred moves do you use for him ????

what preferred moves do you use for him ????

I generally leave the player instructions as they are... Maybe get him to run with ball less thou and to be more aggressive in the tackle...

I generally leave the player instructions as they are... Maybe get him to run with ball less thou and to be more aggressive in the tackle...

someone told me to use dictate tempo on him but that option aint there for him to use :(