KidSparxx

Reaction score
Well hes surprisingly been for for most of my season(im in december now) but hes only scored 10 goal in 20 games :/ Hes just never seems to be in the right position whereas Chamakh is, his 22 goals in 20 games shows it.

Im using a 4-2-4 and ive tryed playing him in quite a few positions(not consistently ill admit) but he never seems to do that great which is suprising.

Please help :'(

If Chamakh's getting the goals then rely on RvP to get your assists. Poacher or Trequartista :wub:

I did try but id like Van Persie to chip in a bit more. Especially cause Chamakh misses the easiest of chances sometimes. How well did he do for you in your game(guessing you have one as your a gunner)?

Ill try the suggestions though, do you give him a supply eg. ball to feet?

I play him as a lone striker in a 4-5-1/4-33, complete forward - support (Attack for lesser teams). He's scoring a ton and assists a fair bit for my two inside forwards. I'd play him as a trequartista like Mike said in a 2 man strike force :) Or Deep Lying.

By him self - Complete forward

With a fast striker - Deep laying striker

With a tall striker - Advanced

wow, I´d say he is way to good this year. Much better then in real life.
Last season he scored 30 goals and in this season he has made 9 in 4 games.
Play him as a poacher and if you keep him happy, he will deliver.

I did try but id like Van Persie to chip in a bit more. Especially cause Chamakh misses the easiest of chances sometimes. How well did he do for you in your game(guessing you have one as your a gunner)?

Ill try the suggestions though, do you give him a supply eg. ball to feet?

It's how I've played him in my tactic (see sig). He's not top scorer in the league but he does get a fair few goals, but the Target Man plays a lot of them. The goals with my tactic come from everywhere though, not just the strikers.

It's not the best solution, but try playing him on the right side if not already, playing a left footed striker in right strike and vice versa improves chances of scoring ;)

Did you try him as a Complete Forward, Support?

I have heard a lot of Arsenal fans (Mike) say that is a good position.

Van persie has 74 goals in 98 prem matches for me at the end of my 3rd season getting the golden boot with 30 in his first season 20 in his second 24 in 3rd, i usually play him as deep lying forward with either vela walcott or sanogo as poacher,

i play him as advanced striker attack and he is pure quality like that, in first season he had a long injury but still managed 14 goals and 7 assist in 17 games

i play him as advanced forward in a 2 up front

goalscoring not a problem with RvP it's him not getting injured i'm having problems with

Try Deep lying forward - Attack, run from deep mixed, rare crossing, set him as target man, supply to feet, learn PPM's plays with back to goal?