How to get Welbeck and Sturridge and Bojan.

ollie56

Reaction score
Just opening this thread to tell people how to get players like Bojan that are not normally in squads.

If you go to game setup and then only choose the league you want. EG: You want to manage Liverpool you disable all the countries apart from the English league. This would get these players into your team.
Pacheco
Bruna
Dalla Valla
Kelly
Darby

what have Pacheco
Bruna
Dalla Valla
Kelly
Darby got to do with bojan and sturridge ect?

I think hes tryna say that if you only load one league, you get more players from the teams in that league?

On football manager handheld you normally load 4 leagues and do not get players like bojan etc. If you only load the league you will be playing as you get these players.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I think hes tryna say that if you only load one league, you get more players from the teams in that league?
And the other leagues. If you only load english league you can go to clubs, spain, barca and bojan will be there.

Those players already play for Liverpool you absolute bumweasel.

just seen its in the hanheld section :$

So you're not telling us how to sign them?

Those players already play for Liverpool you absolute bumweasel.
Yes but on Football manager handheld you don't get them.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

So you're not telling us how to sign them?
No, Im telling you how to get them on the game

Think he means FMH2010.. but still.

Not a clue.

Some people should actually read the forum a thread it's in, instead of just clicking the recent threads section.

Some people should actually read the forum a thread it's in, instead of just clicking the recent threads section.

Tbf, the OP is very confusing. I knew it was in the handheld section and I still have no clue what the OP'er is talking about.

Possibly the softest 15-point infraction in history?

Nope. Considering you didn't look at the section and what he was talking about before you posted the abusive and needless comment then I'd say it's fair enough.

Basically it just means if you load only 1 league on FMH 2010 then you'll get more reserve players for the teams in the league. I'm not exactly sure how it helps to show players who don't play in the league, but then again, I don't actually own an iTouch never mind the game...

Does it tell you how to get Bojan? No. It doesn't.

He's saying Bojan would normally not be in the game, however if you only load the Spanish league he'll be in the Barca squad...me thinks.