how to improve my QPR squad in 2016/2017 year

swfc4evrjosh

Reaction score
hiya im in 2016/2017 season, im still in the championship took over in the 2015/2016 season in january, i finished 12th, if i took over earlier i would have made the play offs but onwards and upwards but i cannot go any further with the squad i have, can anyone give me advice on players to buy or load in the 2016 year, i have been given 600k to buy players and 180k for wages,

You need to tell us more than that.. I don't know barely half those players! :/

you are still in the championship in 2016!!!

yes because i only joined them in 2015, i did actually put that

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

do you want to no the stats of every player

im not to sure what players are around still and whats avallible to you... onli had game for 3 days now lol

well what formation are you going to run? You have like 5 DCs and only one side back, only one midfielder and a few strikers.... team looks like it needs a full overhaul

well what formation are you going to run? You have like 5 DCs and only one side back, only one midfielder and a few strikers.... team looks like it needs a full overhaul

well i dont no, might play one centre back at right back because i dont no who to sign, i normally play 4-4-2
i definatly need some more midfielders or two but who i dont have a clue, ive had a look at the free transfer market and nothing on there, hmm i wonder, ill get back to you on who i buy

well,, try looking for 4-3-3....
and can u post david jensen attribute.
he is a gk from denmark. thanx

Back