terryburns09

Reaction score
im wanting to start a new game in premiership

any recomendations on a good team with decent transferbudget and a good team

ive been thinking villa

any ideas

cheers

Citeh? £200mill lol. Boro get about £8mill I think?

you could just be man city, good squad and lots of money :D

Just be Newcastle!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Just be Newcastle! You get 9 million, then sell Ameobi, Harper, Edgar, Geremi and so on and you will end up with about 28 mil, bring in the top youngsters e.g. Alexis Sanchez(5 mil) , Keirrison(4 mil), Gago (5 mil, transfer listed) , Zuculini (600K), also get Lobont ( 2.7 mil) etc. and you can easy win the premiership with them.

Just be Newcastle!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Just be Newcastle! You get 9 million, then sell Ameobi, Harper, Edgar, Geremi and so on and you will end up with about 28 mil, bring in the top youngsters e.g. Alexis Sanchez(5 mil) , Keirrison(4 mil), Gago (5 mil, transfer listed) , Zuculini (600K), also get Lobont ( 2.7 mil) etc. and you can easy win the premiership with them.

wa tactic are you using

wa tactic are you using

It depends what teams i am player, i tend to use 4-4-2 attacking against a weak side and 4-3-3 defensive against a strong side. Its more about the players you sign than the tactics you use though.