How to retreave deleted games?

dafc94

Reaction score
hey, i accidently deleted my fm 10 saved game yesterday. i have tried recuva and nothing... is there anything else i can do???

thanks in advance

im not sure if this works but have you tried doing system restore ?

no i havent, but i dont really know how to either. :L can you tell me how please?

There are a few threads asking this but once you delete it it's gone..

if you're lucky it will be in your recycle bin and then you can just copy it back into your save games folder.

maybe system restore, but remeber that will affect you WHOLE system. doubt its worth the risk. to be honest you should be making multiple rolling saves when playing your game. a lesson to be learnt for the future im afraid

You've probably already tried this but look in the recycle bin in case its still there

go to start - all programs- accessories- system tools- system restore
hope this helps

would do that as an absolute last option as if affect your whole computer., anything new youve done on your computer is affected as well. just start a new game and learn from it

ye you can set your pc to go back to how it was a few days ago (or the day before you deleted your game) this should work. However as others have said this will affect the rest of your pc (i.e. any updates downloaded will not be there, anything installed will not be there)

There are a few programs around to retrieve 'deleted' files. I can't remember any of the top of my head, but I know they exist.

It is possible to retrieve recently deleted data most of the time due to the nature of the hard drive - It is magnetic. So the data is still salvageable unless those blocks are overwritten a certain amount of times. Rule of thumb says that after about 7 times data is irretrievable.