How do you guys buy regens from central Europe

sefiruso

Reaction score
If i spot a great talent from Spain, Germany, Italy or France i can never sign them for a reasonable price some are valued at as little as £150.000 yet teams went upwards of £15million for them.

Currently I'm chasing a 16 year old from Real Sociedad valued at £175.000 yet they won't budge from £23million I've tried all the options in the press to unsettle him but that's not worked.

Getting players from South America is easy it's always between £5-£10mil even that's steep sometimes but i don't mind for a 4.5/5 star potential player. But central europe it seems impossible even the half decent 4 star potential players are valued at £10million plus some with a value as little as £50k.

Is anyone else having this problem or a tactic to get the fee's down?

I could break the bank but it seems a tad unrealistic to be paying £23mil for a 16 year old player with no first team experience.

It's becoming more commonplace for these youngsters to cost £15m-£20m, especially from Europe. There's more money in the football economy and prices are going up.

Sometimes you get the clubs parting with them for under £10m, but they tend to have Current Abilities of 1.0 gold star or under.

You're better trying to sign them on tribunals from English sides on regen day. I enjoy stealing Man Utd's talent for a pittance.

Oh i wouldn't mind if they were 18 and had made some progress into the first team. Apart from the odd few how manhy 16 year old's have you seen sold for £15 plus million especially ones only valued at £150k.

Only in my second season all the good regens were tied down already on regen day there was a great GK at Arsenal but he had agreed a deal already : /

It's becoming more commonplace for these youngsters to cost £15m-£20m, especially from Europe. There's more money in the football economy and prices are going up.

Sometimes you get the clubs parting with them for under £10m, but they tend to have Current Abilities of 1.0 gold star or under.

You're better trying to sign them on tribunals from English sides on regen day. I enjoy stealing Man Utd's talent for a pittance.

forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by signing them "on tribunals"?

forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by signing them "on tribunals"?

Free when they're on youth contracts, once they're in a full time contract they become much harder to sign.

Oh i wouldn't mind if they were 18 and had made some progress into the first team. Apart from the odd few how manhy 16 year old's have you seen sold for £15 plus million especially ones only valued at £150k.

Only in my second season all the good regens were tied down already on regen day there was a great GK at Arsenal but he had agreed a deal already : /

Oh you definitely have a point. I think the best solution is for the game to give these talented regens a higher basic value.

That way if the value's £3-4m you know where you stand from the get go.

I think its a case of timing... I snatched Fierro from Mexico around June of 2013 for 3.5 million he was valued at 150k... Me and my mate are Cordoba we both won the league he attempted to buy Fierro in July price sky rocketed to 13m...
Same for Destro he was on a free I tried to get him and he wouldn join but my mate managed to sign him...

I think its timing I tried to sign Walbrecq in January I was quoted some ungodly number then 6 months later City snap him up for 1.2m