Howard Webb To Ref World Cup Final

Calum

Reaction score
English Ref Howard Webb will ref the 2010 world cup final on Sunday 11th July between Holland and Spain

Im glad he got it i wanted him to get it he is a good referee who had a great world cup

Its on Sky Sports News Right Now

Last edited:
I seem to remember he had a pretty indifferent season but he's had an absoloutly fantastic World Cup and totally deserves to referee the Final and I hope he has a good game. Also the linesmen that work with him made some fantastic calls and seemed to get every call right.

and on the BBC Sport Headlines

It should have been that Japanese ref.He was the fairest ref.Very strict

Yeah best of a bad pot imo. Bring back Colina

Yay, Good Decision....LOL jk hes a ****

Atleast someone from England got to the final.

The Japanese ref could have got it but I think Webb has had a good World Cup even though he didn't have a great season.
Well done to him.

The Japanese ref could have got it but I think Webb has had a good World Cup even though he didn't have a great season.
Well done to him.

Bit generous don't you think? :S

Apparently he doesn't speak either language. Someone who speaks at least one of them would have been a better choice :\

As long as Manchester United aren't playing everything should go just fine.

Apparently he doesn't speak either language. Someone who speaks at least one of them would have been a better choice :\
Most Dutch usually speak English, there will be a few Spanish speak English too. You cant expect Webb to speak different languages, he's English for gods sake. As Ricky Gervais says, as long as he can point and speak a little louder if they aren't understanding him he will be fine.

He was the best ref in the world cup and yeah we have our representative.

Howard Webb is the best referee at the World Cup and possibly the best referee in the world!!!
With Webb and his two very good, very reliable ;) linos and fourth england are gunna make sure the Dutch win the World Cup lol but seriously that English lino Dan... is the sickest lino man!!! He has made a wrong decision yet! now that is why England invented football!!!

pleased for him although he didnt have a good season last year he and his team has been by far the best in this tournement. big year for them they had the champions league final and now the world cup final.

Was obvious this was the case when he wasn't given a semi-final to officiate.