I find it hard on the ipod to win

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
Well ive seen all kinds of win streaks on here but I just can't make the right tactics, I was sacked in the third season by liverpool after 3 successive seasons where I finished 5th, Any help?

Have you tried setting all of the players on specific tactical roles? I found this a big help along with saving the best formations for playing against different formations. For example, I played a 4-4-2 diamond formation which was successful but when playing against 4-3-3 it wasnt so great so I switched to the 4-5-1 formation that is in one of my saved slots.

i just started with a low league club(Luton) and just short listed good players(now I have maxi rodriguez, frank lampard, thomas rosicky, jamie carragher, rio ferdinand, dimitar berbatov and A LOT more) but i did this by checking team report often and also picking up free players(how i got all those players).

Yeah your right free transfers help a lot!! Its amazing the players you can sign. The youth scouts are good but Ive noticed that theyre not always right as I have signed players who the scouts dont recommend and they have turned out very good so sometimes you'll have to just go with your instict if the stats are what you are looking for in a player.

whats the best formation? i used the insanely good 4-4-2 formation i read somewhere.. it only help me for 1 season with a remarkable 70% win. however my second season went sucky. in the championship now in 8th.

hmm what i do with arsenal and england is adapt the formations, but not too much, i only use 2-3 different ones (4-1-3-2 is the best with arsenal imo if you can find good players). A thing that makes lots of impact is checking the players reccomended role (box to box midfileder, etc) and change his role according to that. Always read the mail and see if some players are unsettled, its great for signing people :) got Ozil for 16.5 USD when he was angry at his club or something, also found Torres for 27 USD because Chelsea signed Sergio Aguero and after half a season he said he wasnt getting enough first team play and requested to leave xD

edit -- i dont have any screenies D: that save was old but if i find any stored on my computer ill post them