i have signed beckham .. with derby :D

baileyboy7

Reaction score
i have signed the one and only david beckham for just over 3million. No cheating, honestly.

Yea he seems open to come to lower clubs. I signed him with Sunderland and in another game Bolton signed him.

I signed him with Celtic, he is magic! seemed to be after his Donovan fall out.

It seems to be on the edited updates this happens.

Tiraths the wages arent much. He is on £45,000 a week for me.

on patch 9.3 beckham wants to leave la, because he was playing for ac in real life, they left that out of the patch, but they did make him more willing to leave, you can get him for around 5m, he wants about 90k in wages, if you just offer him around 30k he joins...lush

Beckham goes to any team meanwhile you can afford him, and his wages

With Derby No Cheating Yeh Ok They In Championship And Beckham Wants Like 70 k Plus I cant even sign him with stoke in prem so yeh you have cheated

With Derby No Cheating Yeh Ok They In Championship And Beckham Wants Like 70 k Plus I cant even sign him with stoke in prem so yeh you have cheated
I dont think he cheated its very easy to sign beckham maybe u can afford wages on him or something also derby have better popularity than stoke

I dont think he cheated its very easy to sign beckham maybe u can afford wages on him or something also derby have better popularity than stoke

Yeh but beckham wants like 70k plus a week and derby cant afford that

Ok
baileyboy7 Press f9 in you game and send us a pic of that screen
and finances and a pic of beckham so we can see his wages ?????????

Nah i don't think he cheated. He is into his second season when he signed Beckham and if you won promotion and with Beckham another year older it could have happened....spesh on an edited patch like LGFIRE or that Chris dudes

If he did sign him genuinely then that's a ridiculously good piece of business right there

he can perforn at any level.. signed him for arsenal.. already had walcott, arshavin, baloteli and he kept them all out.. even after 3 years he was still getting 10+goals and 20+ assists...
SUPER BECKS

for a start mate i won the play offs and i am in the prem , so i used mney from that, he wanted 50k a week, i sold savage who was on 25k a week and used the rest of my transfer budget to get him. I won the play offs which gev me a lot of money to spend. I didnt cheat.

OOOOOO OK. i Was thinking you was in 1st season but your not so ok