peskybendben

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am writing here to ask you, the FM editing community, for a favour. Albeit a rather large one.

You see, I am very poor when it comes to the DB editor, but I figure you guys know what you're doing. So, I want to ask you all, would you be able to do me a large favour, as a team obviously, in creating something similar to this file? I know that this a MASSIVE ask, and I know that the chances of you accepting to help me out are very slim. However, if you don't ask you don't get, so I figured I would give it a try anyway.

Basically, I require the basic league structure for every country possible in FM. I would use the file that I linked to, however with the new update, hardly any of the editor data files actually work.

Yes, I'm probably a bit stupid to even ask you guys - but on the other hand, having made over 1,000 posts to this community - I do know that you are all very helpful and friendly people.

If anybody at all would like to give this a go for me, then by all means, do not hesitate to get going. Multiple people would be even better!

Thank you greatly in advance to anybody that decided to help me out,
Ben. :)

this is a compilation file, try searching for each individual database by the original editor and you might see that some have already updated their work for the latest patches, otherwise its time to start learning how to edit yourself, practice makes perfect :p

Lol, I thought it might be worth asking anyway. I think I'll start editing.

Hi again guys,

I am just posting to let you all know, that with some practice with the editor today, I have now began work on creating my own version of an additional league mega pack. I am going to cover every single country which does not already have a league structure from the off in FM2012. This means that when downloaded, you will be able to play in every single country in the world on FM2012. I am working in alphabetical order and am already in the D's, so I think I am making some steady progress!

Just to note, the league structures that I am creating/activating are mostly just very basic rules and dates etc. but at least you can play in that country at the end of the day! Also, for the one's that I had to create competitions for, they have the same ID's so will not be able to be run at the same time. Using the add/remove league feature could work nicely in this situation though...

I'll be opening a new thread in this forum very soon to post my progress and eventually release the file.

Hi again guys,

I am just posting to let you all know, that with some practice with the editor today, I have now began work on creating my own version of an additional league mega pack. I am going to cover every single country which does not already have a league structure from the off in FM2012. This means that when downloaded, you will be able to play in every single country in the world on FM2012. I am working in alphabetical order and am already in the D's, so I think I am making some steady progress!

Just to note, the league structures that I am creating/activating are mostly just very basic rules and dates etc. but at least you can play in that country at the end of the day! Also, for the one's that I had to create competitions for, they have the same ID's so will not be able to be run at the same time. Using the add/remove league feature could work nicely in this situation though...

I'll be opening a new thread in this forum very soon to post my progress and eventually release the file.

FM12 uses a random ID generator so even if all the competitions are 100000025 it pcks another one out to use.

Well I made some more progress today, and now have a collection of .dbc files which include league and cup structures for all countries up to and including the Dominican Republic. I have aimed to make every single one as realistic as possible, which means that whilst most start dates etc. are all the same (July); competition names are correct, correct clubs in each tournament etc. I have added reserve and u18 structures to each nation, as well as transfer windows and WP rulings for the most important one's. So far, this would be nations such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Algeria etc.

Tommorow, after school, I will aim to make at least another 10 nations' structures. Then on Saturday I have lots and lots of spare time so I should make some very good progress then!

I must thank psycho for encouraging me to even begin this project too! :)

I will hopefully get my own proper thread up soon enough so that I can report on progress and release of this file etc.

Regards!
Ben.

I must thank psycho for encouraging me to even begin this project too! :)

Looking forward to seeing your collection and it looks like you've got the editing bug now, if you need any advice just give us a shout always happy to help new budding editors :)