ManUTD_Ftw

Reaction score
Well basically when i don't use any edited files and just play normally I notice that the lowest possible league in countries have there bottom teams relegated and teams that were previously unplayable made playable. When i try and do this on the Football Manager Editor it won't let me as it says that the team can't be relegated as their isn't a lower league. Is there a way to get around the problem like this. if i have to use a different kind of editor please could you post a link where i could get it.
another question is when i load some of the leagues that i have downloaded the country Slovakia suddenly becomes an Unplayable league. Does any One know why?

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure bout the 1st bit.

but the 2nd one means that one of the downloads has affected the set up of the slovakian leagues

If you do not create a league for a club to be relegated to, it cannot be relegated.

If a yellow triangle shows next to Slovakia, hover over it and it will provide you with an explanation as to why it is unplayable.

If you do not create a league for a club to be relegated to, it cannot be relegated.

If a yellow triangle shows next to Slovakia, hover over it and it will provide you with an explanation as to why it is unplayable.

but in the game sega allowed for leagues such as blue square ber premier north/south teams to be releagted even further down than the leagues that are playable so how can i make this happen with the editor