Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseaFan112

Reaction score
Having a lot of trouble getting the best out of good ol frankie lampard.

How do other people play him? I'm playing him in his best role as a Deep Lying Playmaker (S), but he only usually gets 6.9 performances with the very occasional 7+. When I play as another team, and look at Chelsea his average rating is around 7.60 with more then 15 league goals and assists.

Any advice to get the best out of him? Cheers

I think he lacks the flair (only 10) to be a decent adv playmaker. He dosen't have the "Try killer balls" PPM either.

Last edited:
Still relys on flair to do those defence splitting passes. I don't want to just use him as a Carrick CM role. I was thinking more on the lines on player specific instructions? Attack Minded? Creative freedom? etc

Put him attacking, fairly high long shots but not loads, short passing, middle creative freedom, middle closing down (opponents half) and have him set to MC attack or AMC attack depending on formation

Play him behind the striker (Torres/Mata) , set the ST to drop deep and Lampard to making run from deep with attacking instructions. With his finishing, composure and off the ball he should score 10+ goals a season!

Status
Not open for further replies.