Ibra Joins Milan

gokhancalis

Reaction score
Ibrahimovic loan to AC Milan agreed
www.fcbarcelona.cat
FC Barcelona and AC Milan have agreed a deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to move to the Italian club on loan for the entire season 2010/11 with the Rossoneri paying all his earnings.
Included in the agreement is the option for AC Milan to make the move permanent next summer for a fee of €24 million.

If the option to buy Ibrahimovic is taken up by the Serie A club then that could see FC Barcelona save approximately €60 million.

The deal was able to be done thanks to the collaboration of the player and the willingness of his agent to conclude the negotiations.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada10-11/08/28/n100828112606.html

Wow. Inter fans won't be happy with old Ibra going to Milan. Good loan signing for Milan though, gives them a potent striker to work around upfront.

Nice he wasnt going to get played at barca if they played 4-3-3 anyway so a good move

Wow, so they paid about €40m was it? and Eto'o. Then loan him out next season with a view to selling him for €24m. Clever.

He doesn't care much for loyalty :L
Juventus, Inter, now AC

Does this mean Klaas is coming to White Hart Lane then? Lots of reports over the last few weeks that a loan deal to Spurs was based on the outcome of this deal.

Ibra signs for AC, and Huntelaar looks to be on his way to Schalke for 14m euros. Probably a good level for KJHuntelar, and Ibra will hopefully find his old form at AC>

Does this mean Klaas is coming to White Hart Lane then? Lots of reports over the last few weeks that a loan deal to Spurs was based on the outcome of this deal.
14 million euro deal to shalke apparently

Ibra signs for AC, and Huntelaar looks to be on his way to Schalke for 14m euros. Probably a good level for KJHuntelar, and Ibra will hopefully find his old form at AC>

So they are selling him them? The Dutch seem to do very well in Germany.

I sure hope so, because AC Milan are going to pay shitloads of money, and he hasnt been very good ..

Nah looks likely he will join Schalke for 14m.
HERE and HERE

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

So they are selling him them? The Dutch seem to do very well in Germany.

Never seen a Dutch player fail in Germany TBH. It's usually when they leave it goes down the shitpan(Van Der Vaart..)

I sure hope so, because AC Milan are going to pay shitloads of money, and he hasnt been very good ..

Both Real and AC way overpaid for him, I think Real bought him a year too early, and then he was in and out of the team, which hindered his progress.

HERE and HERE

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Never seen a Dutch player fail in Germany TBH. It's usually when they leave it goes down the shitpan(Van Der Vaart..)

Both Real and AC way overpaid for him, I think Real bought him a year too early, and then he was in and out of the team, which hindered his progress.
Van Der Vaart was brilliant for HSV. Robben's good for Bayern, Van Bommell too.

Still, As I've always said, Ibrahimovic is pretentious

wow i am looking forward to his reception against Inter haha. I believe this will stop his league winning run because i cant see AC winning the league. he has won the league in 07,08,09 and 2010.

wow i am looking forward to his reception against Inter haha. I believe this will stop his league winning run because i cant see AC winning the league. he has won the league in 07,08,09 and 2010.

wait untill you see the Adriano reception at Giuseppe Meazza ..

I remember win Klass Jan Huntelarr was at Ajax he was always linked with Arsenal

Off-topic and slightly random?

HERE and HERE

Although i dont like the blokes attitude

(was quite funny he left Inter to super achievers Barca, just to see Inter win the treble)

Hes definately a first class player. Even though his supposedly had a failed season at Barca he still had 21 goals and 10 assists in 40 odd games.

Good addition for Milan, just hope were not pushing the budget to much to have him :S

Keep this about the Ibra transfer and not about how Dutch players normally fail in Italy and Spain, with a few exceptions.

I personally feel the deal is pretty dumb, making such a loss on a player, doesn't seem to be a good way to run a club.

Keep this about the Ibra transfer and not about how Dutch players normally fail in Italy and Spain, with a few exceptions.

I personally feel the deal is pretty dumb, making such a loss on a player, doesn't seem to be a good way to run a club.

Dumb for Barca (i assume you meant!) I agree. I think Eto would have been better off staying than getting Ibra.

Was a mental deal from the start and i was annoyed Inter got such an easy transfer, a world class player and alot of cash for (admittedly) another world class player. Crazy from Barca, simple choice for Inter