If I use FMRTE, does the Regen used still gradually get better or....?

Reaction score
Will that be his final stats? I haven't used it before properly and also could not find anything of this sort on the internet, can somebody help please?, thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

41 views and no replies... does nobody know i guess then

Rephrase your question. I don't get what you're asking therefore I don't know if I know the answer.

If he's still young then yes he will still get better, obviously not if you put all his attributes 20.

It depends if you edit the CA and PA. If you change his stats without changing the CA or PA they will just drop back down to what they were, I would guess. As I am fairly unacquainted with FMRTE, I suppose if you change his PA to a higher number, and leave his CA the same, and then change his stats, I guess after a few days they will drop down to the level they would be at his current CA, and then when he reaches his maximum PA, he would have similar stats to those you gave him, but I imagine they could change slightly, for example due to training or if you give him too many attribute points, the game will equal it out so he cant have a CA above 200.

Hope this helps.

^It does slightly.

What I want to do is.

"I want to make a Regen who is a free transfer at the start and follow his career as I play... never done this before so is there a special way to set this up?" From a thread I also made on FMRTE forums

^^^ FM Data editor. Cant remember which file its in though.

You cant create a player with RTE. Only with the original data editor.
But to answer your question. Once the players Ca is lower than his Pa he can still improve.

And to contradict Dunc and Mike, if you give a player all stats at 20 you can keep them from dropping by using fmRTE. Load up the player and click the freeze button and his stats wont ever drop.

I know bout freeze :) I have made a player "decent" but he never once had green arrows a season or so afterwards so I am wondering what I am doing wrong.

I know bout freeze :) I have made a player "decent" but he never once had green arrows a season or so afterwards so I am wondering what I am doing wrong.

Whats his CA and PA?

Oh if hes not playing for your team you wont be able to view his attribute increse with arrows im sure...

^^Very true and I don't know his stats since it would just be a random Regen, although He would probably be an average 120 PA player.

And very true but I could probably check him yearly and write down the improvements...

^^Very true and I don't know his stats since it would just be a random Regen, although He would probably be an average 120 PA player.

And very true but I could probably check him yearly and write down the improvements...

Well if your using fmrte you can view current screen if you look at him in game.
Then in bottom left you can see his ca and pa.
If his pa isnt much more than his ca he wont improve really.