Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
D

Deleted member 79730

Hello people, about 4 days ago i began a Kidderminster Harriers save, i am really enjoying it to be honest, i thought i would start a story about it, i will look to follow a similar layout to the kettering: Crossing the divide story, i will post all my results up until february in about half an hour, Enjoy the story guys, for once im enjoying a save which means i will keep playing it!!,

Honesty: with the scotland save i got so bored, i will make no excuses and will admit it was a complete fail, by the way i asked jake if this was ok and he said yes, hopefully i can stick to this one, cheers :)

Kidderminster Harriers: The Rebirth

0,,10438%7E3289955,00.jpg

My Goals:
My goals are pretty basic, i want to be in the premier league within 9 seasons, i think its realistic considering how well im doing so far, i also want to get a few good youth players coming up, mind you thats just about luck, its not really something i can control

Basic Information:

Year Founded: 1886
Nicknames: The Harriers, The reds
Fierce Rivals: Hereford
Other Rivals: Cheltenham, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Shrewsbury, Rushden
Stadium: Aggborough- 6038 capactity (3140 seated)
Adequate corporate facilities
Fairly Basic training facilities
Basic Youth Facilities

The Stadium:
30082008%28004%29.jpg

Pretty pathetic isnt it, mind they are in the blue square premier!!!

Seasonal Round ups:

2009-2010
Completed
Final Position: 1st w/ 100 points
FA Trophy: Won Vs Alfreton 1-0 in final
FA Cup: Lost 2-1 in first round to walsall

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff, I'll be following :D

Good luck mate:)

Also to make the story more interesting record your goals with fraps and make an youtube video with them:)

oooo, another Joe story ;)

Good luck Joe m8

thanks guys, hopefully this one can be better, frankly all my other ones were pretty awful,

We know you have changed from before and I will follow. Haven't seen you on in a long time though, what happened?

To be honest, i think we are going to see a fair few new stories from people who have already got one, as the new 10.3 patch is out, and people will want to do a new one.

Good luck Joe.

First Season- August 8th- January 1st

And we are underway!!

Transfers:
Alessandro Bandieri- Free transfer
Chris Mavinga- Season Long loan
Callum McManaman- Season Long loan
James Collins- Season long loan
Majid Rabah- Free transfer
Joe Dudgeon- Season Long loan
Enrico Antoniol- Free Transfer
Juanito- Free Transfer

Results: All Blue Square Premier Fixtures unless i say different

August 2009:

Vs Hayes And Yeading 2-0 ( McManaman x2)
A great way to begin the season, we showed really quality and ****** up frankies team, congratulations Harriers

@ Salisbury 0-0
Honestly i was disappointed, they are the main underdog in the league and we should have wiped the floor with the Wiltshire team

@ Ebbsfleet 1-1 ( Spencer)
Another disappointing draw, they smashed one in late on and i wanted to rip all my hair out, we should have 9 points now but we only have 5

Vs Kidderminster 3-0 ( Spencer, McManaman, Rabah)
A well fought result in the end, i think a win like this was always on its way if we kept playing our football

@ Grays 1-0 ( McManaman)
A good win by my standards, it doesnt matter who the opposition is, if you play a nice game you will bag points

Vs Altrincham 3-1 ( Sharpe x2, McPhee)
Nice to see some goals coming from midfield and defence, a top performance all round from the lads

@ Tamworth 1-2 ( Spencer)
A terrible result that did not impress me at all, tamworth are pretty **** and we should have won

September 2009:

@ Eastbourne Boro 1-1 ( Spencer)
A decent result, they were top of the table and i think away points help against top teams

Vs Mansfield 1-1 ( Sharpe)
Mansfield can go to ****, we dominated and they got a lucky *** penalty at the end,
Not good enough though we didnt take chances

@ Histon 1-0 ( Bennett)
A gritty performance from us, we found it hard to break them down as they sat back but i switched to overload and deano Bennett was there

Vs Gateshead 1-0 ( Collins)
Finally James Collins is off the mark, nice to see some variety in strikers scoring, not just McManaman

@ Forest Green 3-2 ( McManaman x2 Collins)
A well fought win from us in the end, we worked our socks off when they made a comeback, thank **** for james Colllins, I love DRPEPPER for recommending him

@ York City 3-0 ( McPhee, Finnigan, Ahamed OG)
Considering how good york are i think we did a tidy job, especially at the back, oh yes we are on the rise!!

Vs Wrexham 2-1 ( Collins, Dolman)
A tidy performance from the boys again, another big club in this league falls to complete dominance, get down

October 2009:

@ AFC Wimbledon 1-1 ( Antoniol)
A good point to win considering they messed us up at times

Vs Luton 2-0 ( Collins, Riley)
A tidy performance yet again from us, its impressive how far we are going in this league

@ Crawley 1-1 (McManaman)
Awful for the first time in months, we could not get past the worst defence in the league, i worry about this team sometimes

FA Trophy Vs Cambridge 3-1 ( Collins x2, Finnigan)
These fans deserve silverware so im taking this one seriously, one step closer to winning it

Vs Cambridge 2-0 ( Collins, McManaman)
Im so impressed, they were all over us but i gave them a bit of a beating with a horse whip and we came back, oh yes how beast we are.

FA Trophy @ Thurrock 3-1 ( McManaman, Collins, Antoniol)
Talk about closed up fixtures, 4 in a week, im amazed i didnt injure anyone, collins scored a stunner to round off a one sided game

November 2009:

Vs Oxford 1-0 ( Collins)
This was one of those games someone had to win, both teams had chances to win but we took only one of 15, i fined a few players for not finishing well, no one complained because they get beaten if they do

@ Kettering 0-1
Awful loss, really put the team down and one of my players handed in a transfer request because of this loss, terrible

@ Wrexham 1-0 (Antoniol)
Smells like our first double victims, a good performance characterized by some Italian Magic from Enrico Antoniol

@ Walsall 1-2 (Juanito)
I wasnt expecting much, i named a 2nd team and we almost one, they scored 2 penalties also, we would have had to play man city away anyway, we would have got ******

December 2009:

Vs Tamworth 3-0 ( Bennett, Matthews x2)
I dont even know who this matthews dude is, but he sure put on a display tonight, gorgeous goals, makes megan fox look ugly

@ Stevenage 2-2 ( Sharpe, Antoniol)
This game was huge for the club, we finally overtook eastbourne at the top by a point!! its been a long time coming for this moment

Vs Barrow 3-1 ( Riley, Finnigan, Antoniol)
We tore them apart, what a way to return for finnigan, scored one and set up 2, thats what im talking about

Fa trophy 3rd round @ Bracknell 4-0 ( Baker, Spencer, Antoniol, Juanito)
A nice performance yet again, good to see we keep playing well and advance in this tournament

@ Hayes and Yeading 1-0 ( Juanito)
An ugly result vs an ugly team in an ugly game with 2 ugly managers, we deserved the win thoroughly though. Sorry Frankie :)

Vs Chester 2-0 ( Antoniol, McPhee)
A nice win in the end, chester are in so much trouble, they cant do anything right!!

@ Rushden And Diamonds 4-0 ( Collins, Antoniol x2, Spencer)
Performance of the season, and what a new years present it was for me and the rest of my **** management team, we dominated, but Damien Spencer is out for 8 months with a calf injury :(

League Table:
View attachment 44048

January Transfer news:
I have agreed a fee with Norwich to sign young keeper Declan Rudd, im pleased as it will help me advance

Best Line up
Alessandro Bandieri
Duane Courtney
Tom Sharpe
Chris Mavinga
Joe Dudgeon
Majid Rabah
Dean Bennett
Chris McPhee
Enrico Antoniol
James Collins
Callum McManaman

Time Spent on update:
45 Minutes 46 seconds

Good luck buddy.

What tactics you using?

All the writing is on bold and it makes it harder to read, if you want to change it a little keep it the same size just change the font.

Try make the layout a little neater, and add some screenshots. :D

My only suggestion is to change the font colour when you draw a match, that blue isn't too kind on my eyes. But apart from that, you've done really well so far, well done :)

cheers guys, and max, complete dominance is the way to go

And after each match, write a little more about the game.

well i hope you do really well mate i might start a save again one day but im sticking to my Gateshead and Sanegor one at the minute

well i hope you do really well mate i might start a save again one day but im sticking to my Gateshead and Sanegor one at the minute

Are you the person who thinks it's 'Kiddleminster' when it's 'Kidderminster' XD

Good luck Joe, been looking forward to seeing a joe story some time. lets make sure it is only the one tho:p

but really great start