ianhall65

Fake Mod
Reaction score
Hey i'm playing as IFK Goteborg in the Swedish league i have just won the title and due to start the second season but i'm in January 2010 i have £1.3 Million to spend and really need some new players but every player i go for is not intrested in joining and the ones that are i can't afford there wages i can offer 3K a week for a key player but really want to add players i think with the squad i have i will win the league again but i would like to make the Champions league group stages when they start so any help will be very much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Anyone :$

3k a week? :S
LB try Diego Contento

I suggest loan deals, in which you dont have to pay nothing mate ..

I suggest loan deals, in which you dont have to pay nothing mate ..

I've tried that mate but because i'm in the top division teams expect me to pay most or all wages and a fee i've managed to get Possebon on loan first and current season

I've tried that mate but because i'm in the top division teams expect me to pay most or all wages and a fee i've managed to get Possebon on loan first and current season

I was about to say that. haha.

Anyway, have you searched for out of contract and transfer listed players?

F*** :S how many foreigners are you allowed to have in your squad? Sometimes, argentinians and brazilians are quite cheap mate ..

There are no rules in the swedish league i have signed Olembe and van der meyde on free transfers the swedish league dates are ****** up it starts in March and ends in November so i have to wait till June for more frees i have also signed a Belarus striker called Rodionov last season but really need to strengthen for next seaon but no one will come :'(

There are no rules in the swedish league i have signed Olembe and van der meyde on free transfers the swedish league dates are ****** up it starts in March and ends in November so i have to wait till June for more frees i have also signed a Belarus striker called Rodionov last season but really need to strengthen for next seaon but no one will come :'(

Try Gaston Fernandez, Luca Caldirola, abubakari yakubu, edixon Perea, Tobias Linderoth ..

Try this guy called Abdulla Abdo (AMRLC).

All with clubs and earning tens of thousands a week mate i can't compete :'(

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

He isn't in my game mate

Im sorry mate, I dont know what else to say to help you, Im very sorry !

I think Raikan will be able to help tomorrow when he come online well i hope

You might want to try the link in my sig. Not sure if it will help since you are already in your second season.

I did a goteborg save, Sebastian Eriksson is brilliant if you have him mate, lead me to the EL 2nd knockout round where i lost to Real Madrid,

Yeah i've still got him he is unhappy though wants to move to a bigger club Sigurson has just left for £2 million so need a center back also

Best player for me was Tobias Hysen, he completely carried my team for seasons on end.

Yeah he wanted to leave me.

i signed mathias floren for my LB position, he was solid throughout the whole season