Im hated by the players

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 3K
i didnt even think diouf had friends or support people, i thought he spat on everyone he met

i hate when they do that! if u praise the team too much, they all get annoyed, and if u show too much anger, they put a face on

have you warned him previously for being sent off, or was this his first offence? was it definitely a dirty tackle? check the match report? if therres any doubt in the media, from your assistant or in the report about whether a red card was the right decision then a fine isnt appropriate as youve just discovered...... :S

how did he get sent off? was it a wrong referee decision and he did not deserve to be sent off? if its a direct sending off then he deserves to be fined. however, if its 2 yellow cards, i normally wont fine the player and would just give him a warning. dont worry about it though. give your team some time and the matter will past :D

ps i know its not really dioufs first offence but the game wont take his previous spitting record into account lol

no it wasnt a straight red, he got booked, then seconds later he went back for me, dirty ****** he is, i dont like diouf, but sadly when i took over he was there which made me sad, ill be selling him in the summer

now i can understand why they were unhappy lol. a better way would be to give him a warning, which he will accept. time will resolve all differences :D

I would have fined him stright away aswell to be honest a warning aint going to do anything in my team for being dirty

yeah but cmh, diouf is a dirty spitter, he always gets carded for me, ive only been here 7 games and hes got 4 yellows, not including those 2, hes an animal

Lol, you sound surprised :P Unlucky there.

Last edited:
lol this made me laugh in my arsenal save eboue got sent of all the time i fined his wages for two weeks every time and nobody cared about it apart from him

Back