Import database from previous versions of FM?

jaks

Reaction score
Hi. I´m a big fan of Football Manager and have played different versions before. I currently play FM10, but is thimking of buying FM12.

However, as I have played this game for a while, I have a carreer and a team which I would like to continue with.

Is there any possibilities to import a saved game from a previous version of FM and continue playing with the same database in the the surroundings in FM12?

Hi. I´m a big fan of Football Manager and have played different versions before. I currently play FM10, but is thimking of buying FM12.

However, as I have played this game for a while, I have a carreer and a team which I would like to continue with.

Is there any possibilities to import a saved game from a previous version of FM and continue playing with the same database in the the surroundings in FM12?

yes you can import Databases from FM 10 to FM 12

You can't import a saved game, but you can import a custom database... but it can be problematic, as the others said.

Maybe you can re-create your team in FM12's editor using their stats from FM10?

madridboy86 - how did you made it? Which files I have to overwrite?