I'm in 2014 using Arsenal and need some wonderkids to suit my formation !

RyanCody x

Reaction score
im playing the 4-1-2-2-1/ 4-5-1 how ever u prefer to look at it and with a few of players getting on a bit I could use some awesome wonderkids to step up, ive just won the prem for the 2nd time along with the FA cup, Carling cup and Champions League so money isnt a problem, I'm pretty new to FM aswell so i could use some advice on what wonder kids to buy,
thanks for your time,
Ryan :D

varane from real the cb is a class anchor man ball winning cm and a world class cb he is pricey at about 45 mil but the obvious ones neymar barkley rodwell ect utilise chamberlain

I would just do a search for age < 18 and determination > 15 then sort by price. That will get you started

for some reason R. Madrid want to offload him in mine... but only on loan. Tried buying him straight for £10.25 (hes worth 7.25) and they rejected it. Saying something about lots of interest, no rush to sell.

So I offer £1.2m upfront on loan with option to buy during spell for £7.75 extra and they accept. bonkers.

for some reason R. Madrid want to offload him in mine... but only on loan. Tried buying him straight for £10.25 (hes worth 7.25) and they rejected it. Saying something about lots of interest, no rush to sell.

So I offer £1.2m upfront on loan with option to buy during spell for £7.75 extra and they accept. bonkers.

i dont get why they'd want to sell a WC defensive player

either do i! but hey, their loss is my gain. I'll be signing him at the end of the loan spell if he plays well. TV5 was injured all of last season, he played 3 games and is back out for 5 weeks. Might have to offload him in January.