thfc_09

Reaction score
Based on there performances in the past season and in the ongoing World Cup what players do you think will be the most improved players on FM 11 compared to FM 10

e.g. fabio coentrao, michael dawson, alexis sanchez deserve to be IMO

Pedro.

Olic - His technical stats are way too harsh, even worse than a lot of championship players.

Matsui, Annan, Lucas Barrios, Bradley, Vittek, Elia, Gio dos Santos, Ozul, T.Muller, Neuer, Suarez, Valdivia, Carmona, Tsabahlala, Honda, Pastore, Pedro, Busquets

likely changes (in order you posted them): yes, no, no,no ,no ,yes, no, (if you mean ozil then no), yes, no, no, no, maybe, no, yes, no, yes, no

Seems to me that the majority of players are going on their World Cup performances.

I really don't think players such as Bradley, Tshabalala and Vittek have set the World alight with their performances at their respective clubs.

I do agree with Barrios however. A very good player.

pedro rooney (shud get finishing 16-17 and heading\jumping 13-15)
contrao,muller will get his technique up.
i think we will se abit change in dzeko,sanchez shud get his finishing like 11-13 he isnt that bad for 9 finishing.
That german DMC cant remember his name.
Robben will be boosted in attack matters,long shots obviosly

si change players over 1-2 seaons they will not change them because of one world cup

Birsa the Slovenian number 10(I think), he looked pretty good

like madsheep said, they won't change it massively on form, we saw that with Zamora on the 10.3 patch.

i don't really see anyone being massively upgraded, possibly Olic because of his **** technical stats.

like madsheep said, they won't change it massively on form, we saw that with Zamora on the 10.3 patch.

i don't really see anyone being massively upgraded, possibly Olic because of his **** technical stats.
yeah, players like olic, muller should get it, because they have made huge and pretty consistent leaps this season. but people shouldnt expect sweeping changes

zamora will get bit of an upgrade too, since he was pretty consistently good this season

Ozil, Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez, Veloso, Honda, Gyan, Messi (Higher Price), Villa (Higher Price), Fazio, Suarez and even Forlan

I think Veloso should be downgraded.

He isn't really living up to his potential.

Suarez, Rooney, Higuin, Diego Milito, Sneijder, Robben, Malouda, all of them have had great season and deserve to get their stats up