baneet

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Im playing as Man Utd in my 1st season. I was looking around for a new striker because Rooney had a freak injury after just a month. He's out for 4 months and im currently in November and thinking of buying a new striker for the Jan Transfer window. I looked for any decent strikers that may be transfer listed and noticed that Man City listed Mario Balotelli and that their selling him for £24.5 mil which is what the got him for in the summer. He had an argument with the manager so handed in a transfer request after just 2 months with city. My remaining budget from the summer is £3 million with a £93 grand wage limit left. I tried to get the board to give me extra funds but they won't at all even though my team is at the top of the league by 5 points with a game in hand.

My current strikers are, Berbatov, Hulk, Rooney and Hernandez. I already let owen go on a free transfer to free up some salary space and rooney's out for a while. So the only 1 I can realisticly sell is Berbatov. Milan and Barca both want him for 7.5 million and I know if I sell him I'll be able to get Balotelli. But I wanted to ask for advice because Iv'e never bought Balotelli in any of my previous games and don't know how good he'll become (been playing fm since fm 2008).

Thanks

God thought this was true... anyway you have Hulk, so no, don't gor fot him.

Yh just pay the money over 48 months. Piece of **** :)

If you want a player who demands silly wages, demands to play every match and runs off crying and complaining whenever he isn't played then yeah man, would definitely recommend it.

On my save he goes to liverpool (I'm not them) then gets transfer listed by request for about 8mil

Yeah on my save he gets transfer listed first at 24mill but then after a while as his price drops so does his asking price. I think it went down to 15 and then let 8 but then Man city decided to keep him. So if I was you, wait for a bit until his asking price drops and then bid.

not worth the bother
you have berbatov, hernandez and hulk so there is no need
do you still have macheda?
if not bebé could be an emergency option?

whats the point in buying another striker that will take most if not all your transfer budget and wage when you have 3 other really good strikers that will do the job.

You have all those strikers who can cover for Rooney.
Why buy a new one.....? :S

Don't sign him, will just disrupt the team, SI got it spot on.

Yh iv'e still got Macheda and hernadez has been really good for me scored in every start iv'e given him since rooney's been injured

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Thanks for the help every1 I decided not to buy him and bought a youth midfielder instead and Rooney's back now so all good thanks