Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlofan97

Reaction score
Will some of the players be updated like Keith Gillespie and Marc-Bridge Wilkinson for Darlo??

I get this game at christmas so i wouldn't now.

Been wanting to know the answer as well cus Leicester has signed Kirkland and some other guy so hope someone answers :)

Decembers 11.2 patch will be primarily a bug fixing patch.

However, i imagine the Kirkland transfer will be on there, i am not aware of the other players mentioned but i see no reason why their transfer/loans wouldn't be in place.

Transfers and Loans are always done on January patch not the December one.

I've just re-read your post.

There isn't ever a patch in January. The patch that implements the transfer window changes is released in February.

11.2 patch will include an 11.2 database, which will include any transfer/manager changes that happened since the release, eg Pires to Villa.

Last edited:
I've just re-read your post.

There isn't ever a patch in January. The patch that implements the transfer window changes is released in February.

11.2 patch will include an 11.2 database, which will include any transfer/manager changes that happened since the release, eg Pires to Villa.

Jan/Feb not to far :p

Jan/Feb not to far :p

Yes but the 11.2 DB will be released in December, that database will have fixes for all known bugs and any known transfer activity up-to that point. What would be the point in waiting til February? Just doubles the workload in an already busy two months..

Yes but the 11.2 DB will be released in December, that database will have fixes for all known bugs and any known transfer activity up-to that point. What would be the point in waiting til February? Just doubles the workload in an already busy two months..

Maybe coz.... the transfer window opens in JAN!!

Neither of you are making sense.

The patching strategy has been in place for a number of years now.

Aside from emergency fixes, patches always happen like this:

Release patch/early bug fixing patch.

Released within a week or two of game release, often on release day itself.

December bug fixing patch.

Corrects any bugs identified and also updates any changes to the db, eg new board takeovers, loadsn, free transfers, managerial changes etc.

February patch

This may fix any further bugs, but mainly deals with the transfers in the January transfer window. Beta Features may be added into the game to test them for the following years addition.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.