BarmyArmy

Reaction score
Apologies if there is already a thread about this.

I've been plagued by injuries recently. Something that I can deal with as I accept it's a part of the game. What I can't accept is that they are (almost) always injured on international duty. I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done about this or if I just have to grin and bare it.

It's worth noting that once a player has received an injury on international duty it happens to him all the more often but it's usually a different problem so I wouldn't put it down to recurring injuries.

Any help would be great ^^)

You give international instructions for players when they're out playing. Think it's under the club page -> overview -> international instructions but not quite sure as I haven't used it myself.

Edt: When your players get called up and you get a message in your inbox there should be an option "Set instructions" as well that leads you to the international instructions and from there you can remove players from the squad or have players just play 45 minutes per match.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll try that. Still seems a bit unrealistic that a player can't play 90 minutes for his country when they've had a week off beforehand yet they can play up to 3 games a week for his club and be fine

think you only have those instructions for friendlys....

I think so too. I only have U21-players. For friendlies I get a message in my inbox. But for championship or qualification to either U21 or U19 I donät get a message.