Status
Not open for further replies.

barfly14

Reaction score
i know people will say RVP is quite injury prone but i swear the injuries on 11.3 are "turned up" too much. ive also had wilshere break leg this season and nasri as well. my training isnt up high and most of my players are on cautious tackling. i for one think SI need to patch this.

I think they should do to. Only three weeks and five of my main players are injured, one of my important ones for five months! And three of them were from frendlies :mad:

Rooney for me got injured for 5-6 Months with a broken leg then came back from injury, played his first game and got injured, out for another 3 Months with a broken foot lol :S

i have the same problem !! In my chelsea game terry, drogba, ferreira and charlie adam are all injured

That van persie one looks realistic to me.

2 broken legs in 7 months?

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Rooney for me got injured for 5-6 Months with a broken leg then came back from injury, played his first game and got injured, out for another 3 Months with a broken foot lol :S

its a ****** nightmare!

Looks like players are getting broken legs alot in 11.3... My gerrard and meireles broke their legs in 2 consecutive games!!! and injuries are really very bad in 11.3...

When patch first came out I though their was an increase(7 injuries in 4 matches) but Now I'm a whole season later & only 1 injure.

I get injuries almost every game, even for players with excellent natural fitness. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.