The Manchester United Thread

He better hurry up and sign, he's deluded if he thinks he'll walk into Juve's midfield.

This is some progress hope he does, just read on bbc news site will keane will be sent out on loan next season ( ferguson said he is progressing well and is great finisher but needs to toughen up abit )

Rooney defends Young

Wayne Rooney has leapt to the defence of Ashley Young after the winger was accused of diving to win penalties in successive weeks.

He told MUTV: "It's been exaggerated because Ashley is a United player.

"Whatever happens at our club gets more press than it would if it were another player at another team."

Wayne Rooney ‏ @WayneRooney

Drogba. Your a good player but pls get up.

2224.gif

Rooney defends Young

Wayne Rooney has leapt to the defence of Ashley Young after the winger was accused of diving to win penalties in successive weeks.

He told MUTV: "It's been exaggerated because Ashley is a United player.

"Whatever happens at our club gets more press than it would if it were another player at another team."

2224.gif

Both are divers and cheats, but for some reason, Drogba always feels the need to roll around on the floor

Rooney is right. As for Drogba, I was happy to see him feigning injury, Barca got their just deserts.

Rooney is right. As for Drogba, I was happy to see him feigning injury, Barca got their just deserts.

How is Rooney right? When he says that Young doesnt dive, or when he says that Drogba is always down? Give me a break. Drogba is the most innocent(yes he likes to roll once in a while) of all the players when it comes to diving and rolling on the floor.

How is Rooney right? When he says that Young doesnt dive, or when he says that Drogba is always down? Give me a break. Drogba is the most innocent(yes he likes to roll once in a while) of all the players when it comes to diving and rolling on the floor.

He rolled 8 times. in one game. He used to be so bad he once got jeered by Chelsea fans so he would stop. Cant criticise Young and be one eyed towards Drogba.

He rolled 8 times. in one game. He used to be so bad he once got jeered by Chelsea fans so he would stop. Cant criticise Young and be one eyed towards Drogba.

Drogba doesnt do it constantly, I mean every game.. He just does it once in a while. And YES I hate everyone that does it, but he is not the biggest faker out there.

Where in that quote does Rooney say Young doesn't dive? All he says is that the attention it got was over the top which it probably was. I know it was worse because it was the second time in two games but still it was all that was talked about for the next week.
I really don't know what player you've been watching if you think Drogba is the most innocent when it comes to diving.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one.....would like to know how long Drogba was on the floor for against Barce, pathetic.....

LOL! So glad i'm not the only one that thought of finding that out, cheers guys....what a joker....Drogba = innocent......in that case, Fritzel was a loving father...

I have no idea,never heard,but i like him as a player! Shame he's not a little bit faster! Doubt we will sign him, i think we are working on Nathan Clyne!