meguel

Reaction score
I've done exactly what it says in the installation guide and when I hit confirm the skin doesn't show in my list of skins. Also file is in Docs/SI/FM11/Skins I down loaded the stekla skin (something like that) and its got one larger folder then four sub folders if it makes a difference.

---------- Post added 13/07/2011 at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/07/2011 at 07:05 PM ----------

27 more views and no help...

I don't think you've read any of my post; I've followed the instructions and it hasn't loaded on the preferences screen...

Move the 4 sub folders out of the large one and see if that does it

Mate I have the exact same problem. I put the files in the folder and they don't show up on the dropdown menu in game.

I've installed skins without hastle for other FM games. There doesn't seem to be any tutorials for XP computers but I've put the files in every folder and still nothing

Xp, vista or 7 has no effect on it mate
Place the skin in C:\Users\name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins
Then have the sub folders here

So in skins i have 4 steklo folders

That's exactly what I have mate, it just won't show up in game

I don't think you've read any of my post; I've followed the instructions and it hasn't loaded on the preferences screen...

99.99999999% of the time someone has missed a step.

meguel, this might be a stupid question, but are you definitely using FM2011 skins? If you are using skins for previous versions of FM then they won't show up despite being installed correctly. I only suggest this because I had this exact problem, and it took me a good hour to work out that I was trying to use old skins!

hi ive tried many of the skins of here and installing kits etc but they dont work :-( ive managed getting the face poacks working tho< please help me

Im putting them into the graphics folder that i created as per the instructions, i just cant get them working

try creating a skins folder in FM 2011, where you made the graphics folder
Also take the skins out of there sub folder if they are in one

I'd just like to point out that I have been putting the skins into a skins folder and they still don't show up on the drop down menu.

Have you taken them out of their sub folder?

I've tried literally everything mate. I don't mean to be blunt, but I installed loads of skins for FM10 without problem so I know how to do it. When the usual way didn't work, I looked for every Football Manager folder I could find, created a skins folder and put the skins in to that folder every way I could think of or was suggested.

Still got nothing. It just doesn't show up on the drop down menu in game. It's weird because I tried logos and they did work

Take a screenshot of your skins folder, sounds like your doing it all right so it should be working fine