Inter to not pay Real Madrid for Sneijder's Champions League win

That's the only reason I can think of.

a little bit bitter if you ask me. if i was inter i would pay them and say cheers for possibly one of the best signings this club has ever made with a nice picture of sniejder holding the champs league inside the bernabeu lol.

Kaka hasn't been spectacular for Real Madrid,but Sneijder has for Inter ;)

i know, kaka has been dissapointing. i know this is off topic but their is big suggestions his on his way to chelsea either a loan deal/50million or in part of a deal with ashley cole going the other way.

i know, kaka has been dissapointing. i know this is off topic but their is big suggestions his on his way to chelsea either a loan deal/50million or in part of a deal with ashley cole going the other way.

I doubt Chelsea would sell Ashley to Madrid,but there isn't much denial to the fact that he may be tempted.

If Kaka joins Chelsea on loan,the Blues would have quite a lethal attack,with Lampard playing in central midfield,partnering Essien,with Drogba and Anelka the forwards in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

I doubt Chelsea would sell Ashley to Madrid,but there isn't much denial to the fact that he may be tempted.

If Kaka joins Chelsea on loan,the Blues would have quite a lethal attack,with Lampard playing in central midfield,partnering Essien,with Drogba and Anelka the forwards in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

true mate, i dont want cole to leave but we could deal with it, zhirkov isent awfull and i could see why cole would want to leave he would fit the spanish game well and plus look who's their new manager a good friend of cole. but back on topic i believe sniejder is an argument for signing of the season world wide.

Your way off topic mate aalways bringing Chelsea into a thread that has nothing to do with them lol. Anyways its a bit nasty seeing what sneijder has done for Inter propably their best signing that year but oh well maybe Real Madrid don't have to pay Inter anything to get Mourinho as manager at the Bernabeu

I am guessing it may be something involved with the compensation with Mourinho. I.E part of the competition.

Your way off topic mate aalways bringing Chelsea into a thread that has nothing to do with them lol. Anyways its a bit nasty seeing what sneijder has done for Inter propably their best signing that year but oh well maybe Real Madrid don't have to pay Inter anything to get Mourinho as manager at the Bernabeu

he said kaka has been awfull and i said whats been said and thats end off. knowone else has to talk about it surely.