Iota4u - Street Tee'shirts i have designed thus far

iota4u

Reaction score
Hello there,

Not sure if many of you remember me etc, but i created the original street kits :) i had intended to cntinue that particular "brand" but university and family life had got the better of me, so to speak. So, i am back, but not hardcore full time aas before, so i shall not be taking requests for the time being, but i do intend to release a kit pack at some point, it is a continuation of my previous style, bt instead of football shirts, they will be T-shirts, or Tee's... aptly named Street Tee's! because i have a say what you see mentality :p :)

View attachment 245924View attachment 245925

Just the first two shirts i have designed thus far, i will hopefully updated this thread as i go aalong, please feel free to comment, suggest and generally praise me :p heh,

gald to be back,

hope to catch up with the old gang sooner or later

Welcome back, nice to see you again. Not a fan of the street kits myself but it's such a good original idea.

cheers,

well.. like most things in life, you either like them or you don't :) each to their own, but something different isn't always a bad idea

i'm intrigued by this...i'd love to see what else you've got :)

well, to tide yourself over for the time being whilst i work on the current stock, in the kits template download section, you can download and view my original street kits template :)

Not a massive fan of the new template, but I loved your old kits, so will keep my eye on this for when you release a kit pack. :)

View attachment 246075

just an addition...

i always prefered texture and substance over decir via lines nd what have you, having my own template too also makes it better, in my eyes :) more to come as i get them done i suppose

i'd love to see what else you've got.
g.gif

Cool template, are they available to download?

Nice to see you back buddy :)

I like the Street Tee's idea, so unique from anything else around. It would be cool if football clubs actually sold clothing like this.