iota4u

Reaction score
Ah yes, another page dedicated to the creations of one singular slightly bi-polar mind. I am relatively new to this side of the football manager world (i.e. design etc) and i only picked up a copy of photoshop about 2-3 weeks ago (as of the date posting this thread). I am some what a quick study as i have been told i am one of the better kit makers on the site. But i'll hold my own reservations about my work to myself and let you good people be the judges as you have so rightfully been thus far.

So, This first post will contain my work i have done up to date and will obviously be updated when other pieces of work are completed and uploaded.

This thread is for the discussion of my work, if you wish to be negative.. this is not the place. Thank you.

Kits

Street Kits Premier League {WiP}​

Tactics

My 4-3-1-2 (could also technically be 2-2-1-2-1-2 heh)

Training Schedule

Custom Database

Iota's Legends
{may have a few errors in this.. i should probably try to fix it at some point heh}

Template Packs

Street Kit Template Pack 1

I may not have the quantity of material as other people may have here, but for the short time i have been editing etc, i have done quite a bit imho and i plan to do more with my Street Kis request as i finally found my niché in the football manager world of editing.​

This is not a request thread, if you wish to request a street kit, please click on my signature as it links directly to the thread.​

Last edited: