Is it just me..

Reaction score
..or does anybody else think the Football League Show is ****.

The whole show is a complete joke, from the opening credits of tramps, grannies and kids having a kick about, to lizzie with her fcking useless blue peter like contribution to the show, to that bald heaed tw@ with his 'potted history' and his 'I'm going to talk to you as if you're eleven' presentation. Dont even get me started on Claridge the useless gimpy fck.

It is mostly lazy and poor punditry based on the same old tired preconceptions about certain clubs. Forest always play beautiful football, Leeds are always dirty, the Portsmouth fans are amazing, United are always battlers, Donny are always plucky and the pork is always MASSIVE.

Thats why i stay out of football punditry shows, now I live in Singapore and its even more horrofic here cos the pundits are ex-Singapore Internationals, at least in England the Pundits had some general idea of football :/

i only watch MOTD 1&2, and also football focus plus soccer am just for the LOLs "3rd eye".

I only watch the goals when they go on BBC, I don't watch the show. too painful :S

Please don't complain. Come to Canada and watch Gerry Dobson and Craig Forest, then you'll shut it about pundits being **** in the UK.

Please don't complain. Come to Canada and watch Gerry Dobson and Craig Forest, then you'll shut it about pundits being **** in the UK.

haha so true mate. XD
i stop watching those already, and moved on to watching matches on streams ;)

haha so true mate. XD
i stop watching those already, and moved on to watching matches on streams ;)

I watch RDS now, cuz at least i can't understand what those idiots are saying!

more worst is Fox soccer. **** em. stupid show. prier morgan become like some pundint in the show , and started bashing about torres moving to arsenal . WTF !!!

more worst is Fox soccer. **** em. stupid show. prier morgan become like some pundint in the show , and started bashing about torres moving to arsenal . WTF !!!

I don't even know who Peir Morgan is...Fox soccer is *****. Sentanta is the only decent one here. Ian Wright is hilarious

I watch RDS now, cuz at least i can't understand what those idiots are saying!

is rds french??. i dont know tbh, and i dont even know french alot. XD.

but **** as always tsn > sportsnect.ca.

btw, i only like watching nhl in all of them. soccer (or football for me) is on streams. ;)

I don't even know who Piers Morgan is...Fox soccer is *****. Sentanta is the only decent one here. Ian Wright is hilarious

good..., cuz he's a **** ;)!!!!

call himself an arsenal fan, pfff..!!!!

yeah RDS is the french TSN. I have rogers so I only have SN in HD so i watch the matches on there. If it isn't on sentanta i'll stream it. I hate watching NHL on CBC Don Cherry does my head in. But thats another story.

oh god when I go to America and watch 'The Fox Soccer Channel' the commentating is hilarious! "He needs to get this ball in the box"... thanks commentator! I didn't realise

Seein the OP ans some replies, here's all I have to say: Sturgeon's Law, 90% of everything is pundit.

oh god when I go to America and watch 'The Fox Soccer Channel' the commentating is hilarious! "He needs to get this ball in the box"... thanks commentator! I didn't realise

The Fox soccer channel is stupid, they are the only station that allow americans to commentate...All the other channels still have martin tyler, gary neville etc.

yeah RDS is the french TSN. I have rogers so I only have SN in HD so i watch the matches on there. If it isn't on sentanta i'll stream it. I hate watching NHL on CBC Don Cherry does my head in. But thats another story.

same for me. but since i dont have cable channels yet, i only watch the matches on them ;)

The Fox soccer channel is stupid, they are the only station that allow americans to commentate...All the other channels still have martin tyler, gary neville etc.

at least ESPN is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> then foxsuckers

* which makes me happy XD.

at least ESPN is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> then foxsuckers

* which makes me happy XD.

Still remember when a Leeds goal made it onto ESPN sportcentre's top 10 plays. was beautiful :')

Meh. Having a show > Not having a show for the goals.