Reggaezal

Reaction score
Need a RB/RWB and a CM or DMC.

RB: Has to be capable of defending well. And has to be comfortable bombing forward to attack, although i dont need him to be a Dani Alves or Phillip Lahm.

CM: Has to be able to have decent stamina due to closing down, good tackling and needs some creativity in him. Has to be either an attacking central player or just a very creative one.

DMC: Does not need to be a solid rock in the hole between defense and midfield but must have good defensive capabilities. Has to have good passing skills so he can help the midfielders to spread play.

Club AC milan, budget is not a problem, has to be younger than 28 and HAS to be italian, need more italians in my team unfortunately.

This is a challenge for me since i need to italian up my milan. only italian regular i have atm is pirlo, ambrosini and zambrotta, who are ageing.

RB-Davide Santon (inter), Juan guillermo cuadrado (Sevilla, Colombian but 2nd nationality is Italian)Lorenzo De Silvestri
CM-You should be buying Verratti (pescara) anyway, Davide Petrucci (man U) turns out class in most saves, and while they're not ready to contribute right away , with your facilities/tutoring options they'll be ready pretty **** quick
Passing DM/cm-Tiberio Guarante, Daniele Dessena

I haven't used him but I was interested in D'Agostino from Udinese for a while. He will be hard to get though as he's a regular for Udinese and I'm not sure if he's what you're after.