It's all change at the Emirates! Arsenal back to the top

TUN13Y

Reaction score
Could it be possible? Saving arsenal from a downwards spiral....

After 7 years of agony for the players and the fans without a trophy...who knows!

I pre-ordered Football Manager 2012 and got it the day it come out. I was excited to say the least and tried a few teams out, however...I didn't enjoy being west ham, southampton, wolves or liecester! So I decided to try and rescue the gunners!

Here we go so far....

Sky Sports News: Latest Headline:
Arsene Wenger sacked from Arsenal as (TUN13Y) is the unknown manager to replace him!

As I'm the new manager...I wanted to change a few things :p
when I looked at the team I was quite surprised at their potential and current ability. Arsene must have been saving for his retirement fund cause with £43million to spend I wasn't complaining!

I noticed how terrible their goalkeepers were about 5 years ago...still the same, that needed changing....NOW!
I tried looking for a goalkeeper and it wasn't an easy task! Although I made a fantastic 15million pound signing in the end of experienced first team keeper "TIM HOWARD" from everton!

That took a small but very well spent chunk out of my budget, now for a decent CB who will make sure that arsenal don't manage to concede 8 goals against Manchester United! There were quite a few on my list but having played on FM11 for a long time before...I decided to go with "JAN VERTONGHEN" from Ajax for 8million, an absolute BARGAIN if you ask me, he's a very good player and much needed for arsenal, because the previous back 4 couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery! Hopefully vertonghen will settle them down!

Now, I needed a striker, DESPERATELY! I obviously have their best player V.Persie upfront, but my other strikers are....Chamakh and Park, and.....(NOBODY)!! Personally I like to have more that 3 capable strikers on the team! It was then that I decided to bid for "OSCAR CARDOZO"! 14m from Benfica! Really good striker on football manager who always manages to give you a good performance! i had a striker, but....I didn't want to stick with Chamakh as he doesn't really do much for the team, so I sold him to R.Madrid for 13m! and with that money I replaced him with...."VAGNOR LOVE" from CSKA Moscow! The board said they would complete the transfer for me, and I ended up getting him for 23m! Great player and I think he would offer a lot more that chamakh!

Just about to start the season....Tell me what you think! Do you think the transfers I have made could possibly get me more than a top 4 finish?!