I've finally worked out how to win.. YOU CAN TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpdollar

Reaction score
Well like I said I think I found how to win, it's about your players and tactic, I personally don't chose the tactic I chose from the recommended staff options, from their it's about the ROLES you give your players.. Unless you have a small squad then don't be surprised if you have to change the roles from match to match as you change players!

I know this may seem silly to those who already know but it could happen to anyone.. I mean I over looked it up until now!

DON'T BE FOOL THOUGH TACTIC CAN BE JUST AS IMPORTANT ... BUT PLAYER ROLES CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE

Well I said "I know this may seem silly to those who already know but it could happen to anyone.. I mean I over looked it up until now!"................ PLUS THIS IS FOOL PROOF LOL... I READ SOME OTHER THREADS AND IT SEEMS LIKE PAGES OF LETTERS.. NOT WORDS OR SENTENCES LOL

im not being sarcastic. if you were on football manager i'd employ you straight away :)

I've finally worked out how to get laid. You have to change your tactic everytime you meet a new girl.

noddy-badge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.