MrX

Reaction score
Well, I just signed Sanogo in the first season with Swansea and for the past 3 games it has said he is unavailable, could it be because the club can't afford the appearance fee?

Probably, But it should have told you in the contract stage you couldn't afford the appearance fee?

Well, the first two times I had a bid accepted the board didn't let me so I ended up selling players and adjusting my budget to have more wage, I was in negotiations and was failing but in the end we both agreed, allowing me to confirm the contract and suggest it to him, also hasn't stopped me from confirming the deal, I looked on the contract and the only clauses is 15% yearly wage rise and a minimum fee release clause?

Well, After a bit of research on Google Sanogo is apparently out till mid-september due to breaking his tibia IRL but it don't say he is injured? People have been saying that's when he comes back?

Are you sure you registered him to play in the league?

Yeh, I know I registered him and I just checked again and he's in.

Yeah like the Darren Fletcher scenario, Sanogo will not be available, should be back by the date it gives though :)

Well, he was available for a League Cup match and I played him, then was available for my match against City so i think he is available now:)

Contratualtions. Sanogo turned out awesome in my first save with the Swans, i think it was 3rd/4th season he started cementing his place in the first team. I loaned him out for first few seasons as big clubs wanted him, he had great experience and came back a better player

Yeh, Do you think I should loan him out in my first season?

keep him only out for a few weeks in september if i remember correctly