Jagginman's Kit Request Thread-Lets get some competition!

jagginman

Reaction score

Rules
1. Do not rush me, even though I am on holiday I do have other commitments. I will get them done but my best results come when I am not under pressure
2. You can have as many kit requests as you like.
3. Do not spam or write offensive posts, it will be reported
4. I am only human, mistakes will happen and I will be more than happy to redo work.
5. Do not request kits when this thread's status is "closed" it will be ignored.

Waiting list

Hi all, for all those who do not know me I am jagginman. This is my first kit request page and after a long time since I last did kits (FootballManager 2007) I have decided to reignite my passion for it :).
There are 3 categories in which I can produce kits.

Firstly I can do the traditional shirt that you find on lots of kit requests around FM BASE.
plymouthargylewithstaus.png

wolvesreallifekit.png

mole211awaykit.png

Or I can do a dummy style, in which it will look as if it was being modelled.
draftl.png

(that one is a draft to give you an idea)

And if you just want a cool kit for other purposes then I can do these "street" style kits. However the downside is that I will need a detailed idea of what you want.
newcastlestreetkit.png

hullcitystreet.png

Just fill out the simple form below.
Form
Template:
Team:
Manufacturer:
Template:
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3):
Home design:
Away design:
Third design (OPTIONAL):
Additional badges:

Unfortunately I cannot do things such as the config. files. I can only do the kits, sorry :p

I shall update this with more examples as I do more work.
You can have as many requests as you want :D.​

Last edited:
I'll start then :)

Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)?
Team: Exeter City
Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Flybe
Home design: Red and White Stripes
Away design: Black with Gold trim on the collar and sleeves similar to http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...IT_288127s.jpg (Couldn't find a better pic, sorry)
Third design (OPTIONAL): Quite like the idea of the Street kits, can I leave the design to you though, I'm not a creative man. Preferably no gre*n on though :p
Additional badges: Adam Stansfield Foundation Logo on them would be a nice touch I think.

Thanks

I'll start then :)

Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)?
Team: Exeter City
Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Flybe
Home design: Red and White Stripes
Away design: Black with Gold trim on the collar and sleeves similar to http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...IT_288127s.jpg (Couldn't find a better pic, sorry)
Third design (OPTIONAL): Quite like the idea of the Street kits, can I leave the design to you though, I'm not a creative man. Preferably no gre*n on though :p
Additional badges: Adam Stansfield Foundation Logo on them would be a nice touch I think.

Thanks

Yeah yeah I understand it no worries, listen it'll be up late tonight or tomorrow morning.
And are you sure you don't mean plymouth argyle (who I support ;) )

just do shef utd adidad logo victor chandler red n black stripes whitr aswell yellw away red black with yellow 3rd pink 1 goalkeeper bo=rown 2nd goalkkeer

just do shef utd adidad logo victor chandler red n black stripes whitr aswell yellw away red black with yellow 3rd pink 1 goalkeeper bo=rown 2nd goalkkeer

Sorry mate but could you follow the form that you need to fill out as I didn't understand that at all :p

Team: Sheffield united
Manufacturer: adidas
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Victor Chanler
Home design: Red and Whiteand black diangnal Stripes
Away design: pink and red stripes
Third design (OPTIONAL): Suprise me
Additional badgesadidas or puma

Team: Sheffield united
Manufacturer: adidas
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Victor Chanler
Home design: Red and Whiteand black diangnal Stripes
Away design: pink and red stripes
Third design (OPTIONAL): Suprise me
Additional badgesadidas or puma

Yep that's all right it will be up either tomorrow or Friday morning :D

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Ok dokes mole221 here are your kits:
Home Kit.
mole211homekit.png

I have another one because the black colour in the middle doesn't look as good.
mole211homekitredo.png

Away Kit, not too bad in my opinion (at least for an exeter shirt ;) )
mole211awaykit.png

Here's the street kit, I was unsure if you wanted the foundation thing or a sponsor of some sort on it so I played it safe, If you want me to be more adventurous then tell me and I'll do it again.
mole211streetkit.png

Last edited:
Very nice mate, thanks, are these done with that SmartShirt Designer thing?

sick kits

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

mate how did u get the sponser like that

sick kits

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

mate how did u get the sponser like that

I used this "wand" thing on photoshop which allowed me to get rid of the white background on it.

Form
Template: Standard Home & Away
Team: Eastleigh
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): NAB (National Australia Bank)
Home design:Blue & White (any style - ypur choice)
Away design: Red & White (your choice of style)
Third design (OPTIONAL):
Additional badges:

Cheers in advance mate

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

could i also get the team logo on the top left side aswell as the adidas logo on the top right
Thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

and also one minor change, the away uniform to be red & black, sorry mate haha

Form
Template: Standard Home & Away
Team: Eastleigh
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): NAB (National Australia Bank)
Home design:Blue & White (any style - ypur choice)
Away design: Red & White (your choice of style)
Third design (OPTIONAL):
Additional badges:

Cheers in advance mate

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

could i also get the team logo on the top left side aswell as the adidas logo on the top right
Thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

and also one minor change, the away uniform to be red & black, sorry mate haha

Yep I got that and I'm working on them now :)