James wilson

Reaction score
The dude has been a beast on my save...11 goals and 9 assists in 18 apps...

View attachment 312897

And check out this golazo he scored

[video=youtube;GGX3KADfSmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGX3KADfSmQ[/video]

Yeah he Quality lives up the road From me aswell in my brothers year at school lol finally someone done a united save and played him ahaha

I loaned him out for 1st 3 seasons as had van persie in top form 1st season then lewandowski banging in over 100 goals last 2 seasons but in season 4 I kept him as back up for lewandowski and he is out scoring lewandowski, in February he already scored 33 goals in 22 games

I have a united save and i loaned him out to MK Dons in season 1 and he scored 18 goals in 34 games currently into my second season and after 29 games in all comps hes scored 12 mainly coming off the bench.

Loaned him out first season as I have RvP, Rooney, Falcao & converted Depay as a striker. Same again in my 2nd season he's loaned out as I have Hernandez back to make it 4 strikers including Depay (who is my best striker ever on any FM). Selling Hernandez at the end of the season and looking to have Wilson replace RvP over the course of the 3rd season.
Depay in my 1st season as an Advanced Forward with Rooney as a False Nine = Majestic Memphis!! 37 goals in 38 games in all competitions :)

Back