Benfica vs Manchester United

Anyone else think that each time the camera looks at Keane, he seems to have a face that says "I'm going to punch you in the kisser" lol. Always looks...menacing lol

Anderson and Berbatov for Carrick and Park please. Wouldn't mind Hernandez instead of Berba.

Whats Roy Keane's obsession with turds all about? He keeps mentioning the final **** and the attacking ****. Strange fella.

can i ask who GS is lol?

Gareth Southgate.

Impressive stat;
Wayne Rooney has played more minutes this season than the other 10 #mufc starters combined.

that stat can't be true, smalling and evra have played pretty much every minute?

that stat can't be true, smalling and evra have played pretty much every minute?

Just like the supposed fact "Nasri is the only Arsenal player playing who has won a trophy" when in reality 5 others pkying that game had too.

You're entitled to your opinion. Many will agree that he has been poor. :)

This game he is. As usual? No. He is very good player, playing his first game for United after 6 months.

Danger for United. Pablo Aimar - who fans of Championship Manager will recall was just brilliant circa 1998 - makes a smart run through the middle and drills a shot narrowly wide.

lulz

Think the stat also includes his England apps, although I'm not sure. Again, it's not my stat but was posted on Twitter by someone from manutd.com

Unlucky Giggs-good work by goalie though

carrick has been *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

supprised hernandez is coming on great save by anders!