Manchester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Rodwell is man marking David Silva. Everytime Silva is in camera shot, Rodwell is right next to him.

God I love watching Coleman play. Fantastic signing by Moyes

I would do the dance with no pants if Tim Cahill was to score from a set-piece in the 93rd minute. :D Desperate to see City lose.

I would do the dance with no pants if Tim Cahill was to score from a set-piece in the 93rd minute. :D Desperate to see City lose.

I'd be going on an epic pub crawl I assure you lol. Speaking of which, I hope they don't score-because I really, REALLY hate that dance the fans do when they turn their backs and all that. Just....no lol

Two mistakes in quick succession there from Neville, Aguero fires over from edge of the box.

Bit reckless there from Rodwell.

Poor tackle from Rodwell, leaves him very exposed now

Ref **** off. That was not a ******* yellow you ******. What about Lescott smacking Cahill in the face? Jesus effing christ

Good dive from silva or rather great play acting.

This plan Everton have of playing a ball over the top for Cahill to run on to is not going to work.

Neville booked there. Silva making a meal out of everything now. Just play football **** it.

Thats a **** decision there

I swear to god, if we lose because Silva being an absolute diving **** and getting a player sent off I will go mental. If theres one thing I hate from any player its cheating. Really infuriates me

Osman now booked for shoulder to shoulder challenge with Micah Richards. Webb getting a bit card happy at the moment.

O for gods sake. Another yellow?!

I can see Webb really ******** this game up

the way the game is going i could see a everton player getting sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.