Crespo Dembele

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Arsenal 2017

-----------Szczesny------------
Sagna---Dede---Howedes---Rojo
-------Witsel----Hamsik---------
Gotze---------------------Ronaldo
---------Messi---Falcao---------

Everton 2016/17 (after taking over last season and getting promoted)

GK : Joe Lewis (750k) / Tim Howard
DR : Giulio Donati (Free)
DC : Ciaran Clark (Villa got relegated)
DC : Juan Carlos Perez (Costa Rican Regen - 19 yrs old w/ 28 caps!)
DL : Emiliano Insua (Free)
DMC : McDonald Mariga (Signed before me)
MC : Isco (Unbelievably just got released by Malaga and only wanted 34k/week)
AML : Adam Johnson (Signed before me)
AMR : Emanuele Giaccherini (925k)
ST : Simon *** (Signed before me)
ST : Nikica Jelavic

Subs - Mainly regens + Yobo, Andrea Bandini, Hallam Hope, Magaye Gueye & Naismith

The squad got raided when they were relegated and Osman & Pienaar just retired...

Baines at Utd, Fellaini at Arsenal, Jagielka at Villa, Coleman at Swansea, Mirallas at Bayern, Gibson to Wolfsburg, Heitinga to QPR, Oviedo to Galaxy and Barkley to Utd plus a few others.

At least made 68m!

October 2nd season: - Liverpool

GK: Pepe Reina
RB: Martin Kelly
CB: Martin Skrtel
CB: Salvatore Bocchetti
LB: José Enrique

CM: Steven Gerrard
CM: Lucas Leiva

AMR: Simone Pepe
AML: Ryan Babel

ST: Radamel Falcao
ST: Papiss Cisse

SUB: Brad Jones
SUB: Marc Muniesa
SUB: Jamie Carragher
SUB: Joe Allen
SUB: Raheem Sterling
SUB: Abel Hernandez
SUB: Adam Morgan

Quite pleased with this squad. even though with an attack of Falcao & Cissé, I still can't seem to score. :L

October 2nd season: - Liverpool

GK: Pepe Reina
RB: Martin Kelly
CB: Martin Skrtel
CB: Salvatore Bocchetti
LB: José Enrique

CM: Steven Gerrard
CM: Lucas Leiva

AMR: Simone Pepe
AML: Ryan Babel

ST: Radamel Falcao
ST: Papiss Cisse

SUB: Brad Jones
SUB: Marc Muniesa
SUB: Jamie Carragher
SUB: Joe Allen
SUB: Raheem Sterling
SUB: Abel Hernandez
SUB: Adam Morgan

Quite pleased with this squad. even though with an attack of Falcao & Cissé, I still can't seem to score. :L
I would rather use Abel Hernandez than Cisse..

Everton 2016/17 (after taking over last season and getting promoted)

GK : Joe Lewis (750k) / Tim Howard
DR : Giulio Donati (Free)
DC : Ciaran Clark (Villa got relegated)
DC : Juan Carlos Perez (Costa Rican Regen - 19 yrs old w/ 28 caps!)
DL : Emiliano Insua (Free)
DMC : McDonald Mariga (Signed before me)
MC : Isco (Unbelievably just got released by Malaga and only wanted 34k/week)
AML : Adam Johnson (Signed before me)
AMR : Emanuele Giaccherini (925k)
ST : Simon *** (Signed before me)
ST : Nikica Jelavic

Subs - Mainly regens + Yobo, Andrea Bandini, Hallam Hope, Magaye Gueye & Naismith

2017/18 Updates;

GK : Rene Adler in on a free (Howard retiring next summer, so not complaining about being in reserves)
DR : Romario in for 7m after loan from Jan last season
DMC : Slovak Regen - Rok Sitar (Indian heavy metal fan?!)
ST : *** sold, Jelavic back up - New guys both regens, one 6'6" Italian and a Mexican guy

The Costa Rican defender is now 20 w/ 50 caps!...
WC Qualifiers, Gold Cup (Finalists), Central American Nation's Cup (Finalists) + Friendlies add up fast!...
He's going to end up with like 300 caps.

Everton, day before I start my first season away to Man City.

4-5-1

GK - Tim Howard with Jan Mucha as backup.

DR - Phil Neville (set as defensive fullback). Hibbert as cover.
DC - John Heitinga (set as ball playing defender). Distin and Dier as cover.
DC - Phile Jagielka with Distin and Dier as cover.
DL - Leighton Baines (set as supporting fullback, occassionally attacking against weaker opposition). Signed Danish international DL/WBL Michael Lumb from Zenit for 700k and he's had a fantastic preseason, never once below 7.10.

DM - Marouane Fellaini (set as deeplying playmaker set to support, changed to defensive midfielder when against tougher opposition. Brought 56-cap Spanish international David Albelda in on loan from Valencia for a fee of 275k and 50% wages, but he will be pushed by Seamus Coleman when he returns from longterm injury.
CM - Jack Rodwell (set as a simple midfielder with support duty. His job is to sit there and spread the ball and he is doing it well). Cover provided by Ross Barkley but Fellaini can come in if needs be.
AMR - Leon Osman (playing as an AM and set to support). Victor Anichebe provides cover.
AMC - Tim Cahill (playing as an AM and set to attack). Covered by Diniyar Bilyaletdinov .
AML - Royston Drenthe (playing as an inside forwards and set to attack). This guy has been insane! In almost every preseason game my scouts said his runs are casuing defences problems, so I hope he keeps it up. Covered by Diniyar Bilyaletdinov.

ST - Louis Saha (1st choice but got injured in the 1st game of the preseason, so he will miss a few games. Set as Trequirista). Unsure of who is next as Anichebe, loanee Denis Straquarlursi & Apostollos Vellios have all given me mixed results and all only seem to work as poachers.

Using this formation I was undefeated in the preseason, conceding 1 goal and being held goalless once as I won 6 and drew 1. Goals came in truck loads as well. The highlights were the comprehensive 3-0 dismantlings of a full strength Sporting (POR) and strong Santos (BRA) sides and a 5-goal 2nd half raid on Belgian 2nd division team Waasland-Beveren after going into the half 1-0 down. That would be the only time I would concede a goal. I scored 3 goals or more in 4 of 7 friendlies, to read 18 goals scored to 1 conceded.

I will revert to a more conservative 4-4-1-1 away and at home to tough opponents.

Everton's squad is **** of a thin and the transfer kitty of 2 million and an available wage budget of 50k means you can hardly sign quality players ready to play. I tried to bring in some quality loanees from the likes of Chelsea and Man United to cover my attacking midfielders and push for a place as a forward (Lukaku, Sturridge & Welbeck), but while they have the players listed as available for loan, they don't want to do a deal with me. United however do keep on trying to get me to buy Mame Biram Diouf, and I suppose I could use him, but I only have 1 million left and they are asking for 4, so no go. I've built my shortlist up for the 2012/13 summer, so I hope to make a numebr of moves then. For this season it is a case of praying that my squad is not torn apart by injuries, as after my matchday 18 there is a massive drop-off in quality at all positions. Subsequently I do not expect to make any Cup runs as I will use weakened teams in both the FA and League Cups to preserve my squad.

Last edited:
About to start with Liverpool 3rd Season

Playing 4 - 2 - 3 - 1

GK: Joe Hart (15m)

LB: David Alaba (18.5m), Douglas Santos (Nautico, 4.3m)
CB: Daniel Agger, Sebastian Coates
CB: Martin Skrtel, Kyriakos Papadopoulos (22m)
RB: Glenn Johnson, Sebastian Corchia (12m)

MCL (AP): Jack Wilshere (19m), Moritz Leitner (14.75m)
MCR (BWM): Lucas Leiva, Fernando (Gremio, 12.25m)

AML: Gareth Bale (34m bought in summer window 3rd season), Raheem Sterling
AMC: Isco (17.5m), Steven Gerrard
AMR: Stephan El Shaarawy (15.5m), Jordan Henderson, Jordon Ibe

CF: Fabio Borini/Luis Suarez, Samed Yesil

Players Sold:

2012/13

Suso 450k
Pepe Reina 17m
Adam Morgan 150k
Ryan McLaughlin 220k
Doni 1.4m
Stewart Downing 7.5m

2013/14

Dani Pacheco 3.2m
Jay Spearing 4m
Jores Okore 7.5m (bought him summer 1st season for 1.3m)
Oussama Assaidi 9m
Martin Kelly 11.5m
Jose Enriquez 24m

2014/15

Andy Carroll 5.75m
Jonjo Shelvey 7m
Seyi Ojo out on loan, 220k/month payment
Mattia Destro 20m (Got him on free transfer at the end of 1st season, value skyrocketed from 2.4m to 11.5m, sold for 20m to concentrate the development of Yesil)
John Flanagan 1m

Transfer In and outs summary

1st season: Spent 67m, sold 27m = 40m loss
2nd season: Spent 76m, sold 60m = 16m loss (not bad, got Alaba, Papadopoulos, Douglas Santos, Corchia and Wilshere. Also loaned Bittencourt for 5 months with option to buy for 12m, but when I got Wilshere, terminated his loan deal.)
3rd season: Spent 46.5m, sold 34m = 12.5m loss

Total expense of 68.5m but got myself a very young 22 average age team, with potential that hits the roof in almost all positions! :Happy:

Arsenal- 3/2013- 2nd

442 with wide midfielders (Modern Warfare)

GK: Wojciech Szczęsny

Defenders: Jenkinson/M Richards, Varane, Vermalen/Albiol, Monreal

Midfielders: Chamberlain, Wilshere, Ramsey/Cazorla, Büttner/Gibbs(Also used as backups for Monreal)

Strikers: Falcao and Cavani

Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2

Inter Milan, May 2015. End of the first season in charge. Spent first season at West Brom, second and third seasons at Arsenal before taking over at Inter.

4-3-3 (known in the game as 4-1-2-2-1)
GK: Emiliano Viviano, Julio Cesar
LB: Mario Weissenfels (generated, 18 years old, 4.5 star potential, currently at 2), Nagatomo
CB: Lucio (who doesn't age in this game evidently, 4 stars at age 37 with no declining stats), Andrea Ranocchia, Jonas Olsson (wanted to be sold in January when I was in charge at West Brom)
RB: Sebastien Corchia, Lorenzo De Silvestri
DM: Lorenzo Crisetig, Esteban Cambiasso, Jeremy Toulalan
CM: Fernandinho, Leroy Fer, Gojko Kacar, Vladimir Weiss, Ricky Alvarez, as well as two computer generated Italian youths with 4 star potential
LW: Antoine Griezmann, Mario Balotelli
RW: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Vladimir Weiss, Italian youth (Inter academy product) with 4 star potential
ST: Leandro Damiao (on loan), Welliton, Mario Balotelli

In my first summer, I splashed cash on Oxlade-Chamberlain who had done really well for me in my two seasons at Arsenal (it helped that his dad who coached for me at Arsenal left his job there when I quit Inter), on Corchia, and on the German LB. Balotelli was offered at 5.5m and so was Weiss at 3.5m so I pounced on those since I needed wide players. Griezmann had been purchased the previous year by Giuseppe Baresi after the sale of Wesley Sneijder to Man City. Fernandinho was purchased in the first season by the computer. Kacar, Welliton and Leroy Fer were purchased in the second season by the computer.

Depending on my money (should be substantial, Serie A and Italian Cup, awaiting the Euro Cup final), I'll try and find a replacement for Leroy Fer who is quite injury prone (maybe Andrea Poli), tie up Leandro Damiao, offload the likes of Alvarez and Kacar (both injury prone, Alvarez's wasteful long shots drive me crazy) and give my youths more playing time there, and get another CB since Lucio will probably retire soon and I'd like someone with a bit more pace to cover for Ranocchia (Varane would be ideal but he doesn't want to leave Madrid, maybe Ezequiel Muñoz, Simon Kjaer, or others like those).

Arsenal, middle of 3rd season.

ST: Aguerro (30 goals in 22 appearances so far!), Van Persie (Has become surplus with appearance of Aguerro)
LW: Neymar, Schurrle
RW: Cavani, Walcott, Shaquiri
ML: Hazard, Ayew
MC: Strootman, Isco
MR: Ramsey, Wilshere
DM: Fellaini, Bender
CB: Papadoupolis, Vermalaen, Toloi, Bartley, Kelly, Muniesa
LB: Alex Sandro, Gibbs
RB: Romario, Clyne
GK: Lloris, Sczeszny

Usually I play a 4-3-2-1 With two wide wingers, the computer calls it a 4-3-3.
I usually play Fellaini or Bender in the middle to enforce defense and winning the ball. Both Neymar and Cavani can take over striking when Aguerro gets tired, in which case I rotate up Schurrle or Hazard to LW.

Aguerro has been a scoring machine for me! I mean 30 goals in 22 appearances? He could end up bagging 60 goals for the season!!

West Brom start of 4th season
GK:
Sczeszny
DR: Van Rhijin
DC: Shawcross
DC: Cahill/ Craig Dawson
DL: Ridgewell
DMC: Yacob
MC: Hector Herrera
MC: Rakitic
FC: Benteke
FC: Fletcher
FC: Kadlec

GK: Ter Stegen
RB: Jan Dekker
CB: Mensah
CB: Nikolou
LB: Olyroyd
CM: Sahin
CM: Djokovic
AMR: Salvio
AMC: Dybala
AML: Llajac
ST: Hernandez

My Q.P.R team from the Free Agent Challenge:

GK:Handanovic
RB:Walker
CB:Huth
CB:M.Dawson
LB:Bains
DM: De Rossi
CM: D.Fletcher
RW:Marin
LW:Villa
ST: Defoe
ST:Llorrente

Manchester United
GK: De Gea

DR: Rafael
DC: Vidic
DC: Phil Jones
DL: Domenico Criscito
MC: Jack Wilshere
MC: Milan Badelj
AMR: Cristiano Ronaldo
AML: Reus
FC: Javier Hernandez
FC: Wayne Rooney

Videoton (Fehérvár Fc) Hungarian Div1 in 2014/2015

gk: de gea, bogdán(hun)
d: fabio, rafael, kompany, piqué, th. silva, juhász(hun)
m: neymar, l. moura, fabregas, thiago, busquets, j. baptista, koman(hun), dzsudzsák(hun), afellay
a: messi, c. ronaldo, szalai(hun), németh(hun)

and many talented youngsters from everywhere :)

Napoli 2015/16

GK: Muslera/ Nogi (Regen)
CB: Douglas/Cannavaro
CB: Rafel Toloi/ Jean-Pierre Kana-Biyik
CB: Bochetti/ Quitadamo(Regen)

DLP: Inler/Arouca
AP: Dzagoev/Romulo
BWM: Naingollan/ Radosevic

IF: Douglas Costa/Castaingos
T: Belhanda/ Dzagoev
IF: Konoplyanka/ El Shaaraway

TM: Cavani/ El Shaarawy

Dortmund 2014/2015
GK: Ter Stegen

DR: Bandalovski
DC: Muniesa
DC: Boyata
DL: Schmelzer
VMC: Bender
MC: Kovacic / perisic
MC: Gundogan
AML: James Rodrigueze
AMR: Gotze
FC: Fierro / Leandro

Reading FC - Start of 2015/2016 season.
Qualified for Euro Cup.

Usual Starting Line up is:-

GK - Fabianski
DR - Brice dja djedje
DL - Tagliafico
DC - Rafael Toloi
DC - Grant Hanley
AP - Will Hughes
BWM - Daniel Kofi Agyei
AML - Deigo Perotti
AMR - Zaha (On Loan)
DLF - Leonard Kweuke
P - Lucas Viatri

Subs
Federici
Sassa
Victor Andrade
Daniel Carrico
Jem Karacan
Hal Robson kanu
Ruben Rochina
Mattheus

Got approx 20 Million to spend, who will come to reading & give me that extra to push for Champions League