So...Who was your favourite player on FM 2011?

Eden Hazard, bought him in every Arsenal save even the ones where I didn't want to I ended up getting him anyways due to injuries. Straight up BEAST got his estimated value up to 28m from 16m in half a season. Always lead the BPL in assists and highest rated player. Also liked Hulk and Leighton Baines he has been HUGE.

Alessandro Cesarini is def my cult player for FM11. Main striker of my San Marino career, from serie C2 to serie A! Eventually had to fade to back up role as serie A is a bit too much for him, but he's an icon for the club and hopefully one day will reach the 100 goals mark with San Marino.

Here's a typical screen from 1st season:

View attachment 196557

Jan Chramosta. signed for 2 million pounds. In my save with Arsenal he was a super sub.
One particular goal he scored was against Chelsea when he got past Terry and Alex. and if that wasn't enough he lobbed the ball over Peter Cech afterwards (H).

Alan Dzagoev for my Porto team:
191702d1313395571-raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic-alan-dzagoev-profile_-attributes-.png

Hulk for my Porto team:
191706d1313395571-raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic-hulk-profile_-attributes-.png

Vagner Love
for my latest Tottenham save:
196407d1317021820-ccc-heaven-raikan007-v-gner-love-profile_-attributes-.png

Wayne Rooney
when making the Deathslayer Tactic:
194439d1315210204-deathslayer%99-raikan007-wayne-rooney-profile_-attributes-.png

Renan for all of my saves, best young keeper in the game, no doubt:
144297d1300123289-renan-avai-renan-profile_-attributes-.png

Giannis Fetfatzidis for my Sc Freiburg save:
131615d1297091320-giannis-fetfatzidis-olympiakos-giannis-fetfatzidis-profile_-attributes-.png

and thats all I can think of now so far :)

In my Dortmund save, Lucas Podolski & Miguel Medina were immense

View attachment 196588

In my current Sanremense save, Andrea Romano has scored some crucial goals and captained the side into Serie A last season. My new 'keeper, Franck L'Hostis has had a blinding first season and looks likely to become a crowd favourite, while Daniel Tozser was a real coup and is one of my favourite ever buys.

Vladimir Yurchenko, Douglas Costa, Dennis Appiah and Christian Eriksen.

Juan Manuel Vargas! :D Always manages to come up with something.

Jonathan Biabiany! When I got him to my team, he was top goal-scorer :)

Eden Hazard. It was amazing to watch him run around the entire Inter Milan team during the Champions league final. He took on three, went one on one with the keeper, and hit the post. If his finishing was double digits he would be a million times better. So fast, intelligent with the ball, and can glide past players seamlessly. Gets into amazingly worked goal scoring oppurtunities, but again, his poor finishing often lets him down.

Rafael Toloi and Federico Carraro have featured in most of my teams and performed great

Hazard & Neymar

Everytime I start a new game with Newcastle, I always buy them $27M and $28M respectively.

Eden Hazard, Kadlec and Rudenok was my top 3 this year. Closely followed by Yurchenko and Scott Dann who ended up as england Captain in a few of my saves

Lucas from São Pulo also deserves a mention. Awesomeness when re-trained to a striker.